What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I'm thinking I'm about to give a certain McDonald's a piece of my mind.

If you are not 24 hours then don't advertise it all over the freak'n building and drive-thru signs.

My vehicle lost its tire just as I was headed there and it took 2.5 hours to have it towed 100 feet back to my house.

I finally made it to McD's by 4:20am and nothing.

Drove up to the window and the lady says they are closed.

I tried to ask her what time they closed so I wouldn't come at that time again, and she walked away.

Flip it for now...but I will have my Chicken Club sometime today!!

:rant:

Edited by TronRP

I feel your pain.:grouphug

I have spent the better part of my existence looking for a hang buddy.

Nothing special, just someone who cares that I live and breath and are not being superficial about it.

I gave up on that dream about 10 years ago.

Then I found this site July of this year and got hopeful again.

It was strange to find so many people who think as I have all my life.

Not sure if I will actually meet anyone from DGN who will be in the market to want to hang with me, but it's nice to think it's possible.

I have had so much fun hanging on here that this is the first group site I have actually stayed active on since my college days.

Due to the face that I have been a social loner forever it seems, I have been using DGN as a type of social therapy.

At this point, I am just staying open minded and enjoying the interaction while I can. :biggrin:

To let you know, I am willing to hang with anyone who deems me worthy to be graced by their sphere of life.

(Warning: does not come with drama, but the hyperactivity of energy level may cause blindness...)

:rofl:

There is nothing wrong with being a loner... but don't sell yourself short... You seem (via here) to be fun and funny, not full of yourself and a genuinely nice person. Sept 22 I will be going to kinki kitty's fashion show at the leland and then city after for my birthday... there will be a big group of us and hopefully you can meet some cool people... I mean I know we expect a lot (don't lie or be fake, don't be judgemental, mean, or take yourself too seriously) oh... and we are a bunch of sarcastic fucks so don't take anything we say seriously ;) I will most likely have on my knee high purple and black converse and I am almost 6' flat footed..... That should help.... Probably walk in with a short big chested blond and a shorter dark haired man (what's left of it) with glasses... Hope to see you there :animier:

Oh, and remember this attachment... Preferably you will print it, post it to your mirror, your dashboard, any where you look frequently....

Thinking I might actually make it to RenFest this year.

My brother scored discount tickets from his job.

This is the link to anyone here interested.

In case anyone is interested, 50% off

http://offers.cbslocal.com/deal/15459/up-to-52-percent-off-at-michigan-renaissance-festival

:happydance:happydance

Thinking maybe I should have tried to hang out at CC a little longer.

I danced forever and forgot to see if anyone from DGN was there.

I was in a Dance Trance from minute one.

I was also the first one on the floor...that was awesome.

:jamin

forget "support system" - i could use just one friend (locally, i mean). don't have a single person i can call up & say "hey, what's going on? wanna hang?"

how is one to change one's thought processes when isolation is so conducive to negativity?

ugh. whatever...

I can relate to this. I don't have the means to get out on my own, since anxieties keep me from driving (I'm working on it)... And I always live so far from everyone... But even when I literally lived on the way to a frequented club, no one came to see me. I haven't had a friend visit in ages. :( I mean I get it. Gas is crazy. But it's also because no one likes my roommates or the fact that we have pigs as pets.... So they avoid it here. It's alright. I mean I got FB. And stuff. But becoming a hermit is seeming more and more appealing *sigh* -_-

There is nothing wrong with being a loner... but don't sell yourself short... You seem (via here) to be fun and funny, not full of yourself and a genuinely nice person. Sept 22 I will be going to kinki kitty's fashion show at the leland and then city after for my birthday... there will be a big group of us and hopefully you can meet some cool people... I mean I know we expect a lot (don't lie or be fake, don't be judgemental, mean, or take yourself too seriously) oh... and we are a bunch of sarcastic fucks so don't take anything we say seriously ;) I will most likely have on my knee high purple and black converse and I am almost 6' flat footed..... That should help.... Probably walk in with a short big chested blond and a shorter dark haired man (what's left of it) with glasses... Hope to see you there :animier:

Oh, and remember this attachment... Preferably you will print it, post it to your mirror, your dashboard, any where you look frequently....

Thank you for the post :happy:

My mind is definitely set to be there to wish you a happy birthday on 9/22.

I plan to be in school girl club attire colors black white and red.

If I'm not in the bar area please check the dance floor.

9/15 I told someone I would meet them there but I forgot to get off the dance floor.

I feel a little bad that I missed them.

When I hear music I dance...

Hope I get the chance to meet you then. :yes

Thank you to the ppl outside my window for being out there screaming and fighting over whose the bigger dope fen. I was sleeping amazing for the first time in awhile and you had to eff it up. I hope once your high comes down you are able to sleep like a baby though with your lack of regard for anyone other than yourself. Arguing over dumb shit that matters nothing. Stupid asses.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic