How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Haha. I just might next time I see him.

See, it is established, in the court order. The problem is, he lives about an hour/hour and a half away with no car. I can't do all the driving, especially since I live here in Ypsilanti, kids go to school in Milan and I'm working on my parent's house all hours of the day I can squeeze in, in Garden City.

I wouldn't have such an issue with it if he didn't promise the kids and me he's taking them (I even have gotten to where I ask him several times a day to confirm) so I make plans and arrange meals and the day around driving out there and at the last minute he says he can't.

Visitation is court ordered, but not enforcable. No one can force him to take them ... that's fine, but don't lie to me and them consistantly and disrupt everything due to it.

Not entirely fair to you or him but perhaps until he can get his shit together and get a car, no visitation? Or at least until he can keep a commitment. It's bullshit to back out at the last second like that. That's a mind fuck to the kids and he should think about that.

I am feeling that whatever is going around is spreading again. I don't feel so good.

I am feeling that my body isn't processing my birth control right, and its making me sick to my stomack. Since I started taking it, i can't drink certain kinds of drinks either. Weird. Maybe when I go back to get my girl stuff checked out, they will put me on something else.

I feel tired all the time, and I don't know why.

I am not looking forward to the winter. The house is already cold and it was just one day of below 70 degrees.. :sad:

I am LOVING this new bra! If my boobs didn't already look amazing, they take the cake now! lol

Feeling the stress of living in a household that is very lacking in funds. I am thinking of moving to another location, sometime in the very near future, to unburden those that I live with. (though not all of it is my fault... that's a long as story...)I'm not going to cut my losses.. that's not the case at all. I love these ppl. I just see how hard it is on them, having me here. And I am so distracted here. I'm not as focused as I should be. I want to get things done. I can't even talk on the phone, w/o someone trying to talk to me.. its so frustraiting... but I do love them. They are like family. And If I do move, i WILL pay them back for all the rent that I owe them. I love them. I really do! lol

I want to be closer to him. I hate this not being able to see him weeks at a time. Its very hard. and not the good kind of hard. :p I love him and miss him, and we only live 45 minutes apart! Its not fair!!!! >.<

Like my 6pm class got cancelled so no having to give a public speech about the results of drunk driving for me!!! :peanutbutterjellytime:

If you're wondering what the punchline is...drinking 24 shots at CC on a snowy Saturday night results in a wrecked Hyundai...learn from my mistake :laugh:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic