How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I'm very hot. I was a little frazzled because I came home to my apartment and glass was shattered everywhere from a little side table that only had my wireless router on it. After I talked to the apartment complex (because it is their furniture) they said they would write it up as mystically happening and they would get it taken care of for me. So I feel much better.

Nervous about work tomorrow. There will only be me and one other person scheduled for the evening instead of three, and if that person calls off, it will be just ME doing the work of three people. >.< I hate the health care system.

Edited by Enishi

hungry. and *not* for dinner...

For blood?

For ways to refute Pythagoras Theorem?

For the ability to fly through the air while Cake sings "I will Survive"??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImIctIMyGFs

HEY GUYS! haven't been on in months.

Just thought I'd say HI :welcome:

See you all at the club in a few :cheers:

Guest Megalicious

I feel really good. I have a client that loves My Fair Lady. We spent the evening singing along and dancing a bit. I think it's the most fun either of us has had in a long time. It just made me feel silly and good inside. Sometimes it's just the simple silly things in life...that bring a smile and brighten a dark day.

I'm feeling really good. The only problem is I have a nagging feeling since I haven't gotten around to doing my homework. I'm really frusterated with it because it's basically english homework for a religion class. It's pissing me off. So I can't get around to doing it. It's realy easy, but I just don't want to do it.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic