Favorite TV Show Currently or "all time"?

These are my CURRENT favorites in no particular order:

Family Guy... hopelessly addicted!

Robot Chicken

South Park (older episodes only)

Forensic Files... hopelessly addicted!

Dateline NBC: To Catch a Predator

I enjoyed many other series in the past, such as Beavis and Butthead, Xena, and Hercules, but I figured I wouldn't count those since they don't come on TV anymore. If I listed all of those TV shows, that'd be a pretty long list.

I am also an anime fan, but I'd rather not sit here and list of all of the series that I enjoy.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not usually a sitcom person, but I do enjoy watching reruns of Roseanne, Fresh Prince of Bel-air, and... *gulp* ... Full House. :rofl:

i'm not a sitcom person either but i do like the reruns of fresh prince. my kids like it a little too- at least like it enough to where, if nothing else, we sing the beginning song and then turn it off ;)

Well I like what the media dubs the "genre shows" meaning:

Buffy and Angel.

Doctor Who

Torchwood

Supernatural

All Star Treks

and Smallville(though my love for that show is falling by the wayside)

I also at my age love cartoons. Fave of all time is Batman the animated series

I can never answer these types of questions with just one answer lol

In no particular order:

Smallville

Star Trek

BSG old and new

Buck Rogers

Mission Impossible (original series)

Farscape

Stargate

Baa Baa Black Sheep

Xena

Hercules

Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea

Space 1999

UFO

Macguyver

Airwolf

Bluethunder

Robotech

Gundam

Trigun

I Spy

6 million Dollar Man

Bionic Woman

Invisible man (both series)

Thunderbirds

Supercar

Stingray

Teknoman

Speedracer

John Doe

The Crow

Probably more, guess I have watched more TV than I realized.

• 2 weeks later...

yup angel/buffy are huge mentions. firefly was good, but cut short sadly

babylon 5 also. but who can argue with a comic book writer who made a sci fi series. it was well writen with a thick plot. and when the shadow war came it became more then just stand alone episodes

heck most series on sci fi are good

sadly that its for live action

now anime

slayers

fullmetal alchemist

excel saga

bubblegum crisis 2040

crono crusade

a few others that i should rewatch but forget the names

My all-time favorite television shows were obviously watched in syndication with the exception of a few.

The Twilight Zone 1959-1964

The Night Gallery 1970-1972

Maude 1972-1978

Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman 1976-1977

The Carol Burnett Show 1967-1978

I Love Lucy 1951-1957

The Brady Bunch 1969-1974

The Kids in the Hall 1988-1995

You Bet Your Life 1950-1961

Three's Company 1976-1984 I didn't care for the show as much when Suzanne Somers left.

Little Britain 2003-2006

Fawlty Towers 1975-1979 Only 12 episodes were made.

Are You Being Served? 1972-1985

The Golden Girls 1985-1992

• 3 weeks later...

The old Saturday night live...maybe...

In living color...close second...

Benny Hill...right up there...

Monty Python.

Yup. Monty.

Kids in the hall good too.

Fart In your general direction! 194 up, 10 down

A common French taunt. Used by John Cleese in Monty Pythons Holy Grail. Also accompanied by "Your mother is a hampster, and your father smells of old elderberries!"

Now go away, before I taunt you a second time!