i'm in quite a tight spot

i have recently fallen into a rather bad situation... (1)my boyfriend was held at knifepoint today for 300$, most of which was mine that i needed to pay back to others and use for rent and (2) my roomate lost his job and has not been able to find another one

right now i need as much money as i possibly can get and as quickly as i can get it (we need to pay rent on wednesday the 1st) i'm already working two jobs as it is.

myself and my roomate are therefore putting ourselves out for hire for any odd-jobs (cleaning houses, cleaning gutters, etc) that you or possibly anyone you know needs done. my roomate is a 6-foot rather strong guy who is a complete ocd neat freak (excellent cleaning man) and also has a pretty good ability as a mechanic and is a computer science major at wsu. me... well.... basically i'm just cute but i'm honest and i've got a good work ethic.

i would really appreciate any way that any of you can help me, i know you're all great people and thanks any way even if you cant.

please leave a message here if you have any leads (you can also pm me)

thnx so much

Wow....haven't thought about that town in years.

I grew up just down the road from you in Coldwater.

We have a lot of yard work that needs to be done. But I don't think you want to spend the gas to come all the way to sturgis.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Was there more than one person that held him up or was it a dude and a knife? If so why didn't he fend him off????? No training?

I would feel sorry for the fucker to try to hold me up with a knife.

Ummmmmmm how far are you from Dearborn? I know can think of someone that might need some extra help

my boyfriend is kind of scrawny... he would have fought if it was for someone's life, but not over money. and there were two guys, each with knives, he says they were big knives as well...

but anywho...

i live in downtown detroit---dearborn is practically next door...

Archived