Drinking alone....

SomeDanGuy

Well, it's Saturday at 6pm and I'm drinking alone. That's a sign of alcoholism, isn't it? To be fair, it's because I just received in the mail a pocket breathalyzer. And I need to test it to make sure it works before leaving feedback on eBay.

I could sure use 't3h s3x' tonight........oh man, I'd better edit this post soon......

i don't drink. well maybe about once a year. i actually just had a bit of wine on friday at a wine tasting/b-day party. i have always hated wine but i liked it friday. that was probably the first time i drank in a year? maybe? maybe longer.

the last time i was "drunk" was about 4+ years ago. when i lived in arizona. my in laws had some vodka and i mixed it with some v8 and i was not "alone" but i was the only one drinking. and then i had to just go to bed. i was so drunk. and then i woke up with my first and only hang over. ouch.

i like being drunk- but i hate drinking. and it is too expensive. and i really hate how most of it tastes.

I think it's best that I drink alone. I don't think I've been drunk in the company of others in which I have not bit someone.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i lived with a guy like that. his twenty first, he left giant welts on pretty much everyone who was there while he was in his black-out stage. hehe, then last year, he bit some stranger, a girl, in the dorms and got kicked out because of it. i think he's trying to recover

I unfortunatly am hitting the bottle by myself this fine evening. It's been another of those fun filed weeks and a bit of scotch is slowly helping me unwind and get back into my weekend freak mode. Can't wait to have some drinks tommorow night at city club where being social might actually do me some good other then being overally nice to people on the web and excessivily playing with the cat.

~TLS

Archived