Colon Cleansing

Brenda Starrr

The whole idea just has always seemed quite un-natural to me. I had to have a completely clean colon once when I was having endoscopic surgery and believe me - a clean colon is not something that made me feel better at all.

I've not had personal experience with pills but have heard a few horror stories of people being sick for a week doing things like that. Maybe I'm wrong, but it just doesn't seem as if it would be good for your body.

I would think you'd be better off eating a whole lot of fiber like lots of raw fruit and veggies, whole grains and bran cereals.

I go by the way it makes me feel. I always feel more energetic and healthy when I get a lot of fresh food and fiber.

If you're using all herbal ingredients, there should be no issue. I spent my day reserching it through health food stores and my doctor. The one I chose will not only clean my colon, but other areas as well. No, it won't clean my filthy mouth.

I also joined a gym. I have to get off my lazy ass and get back into shape.

If you're using all herbal ingredients, there should be no issue. I spent my day reserching it through health food stores and my doctor. The one I chose will not only clean my colon, but other areas as well.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let us know how it "goes" (sorry, couldn't resist. In a goofy mood today).

I hope you aren't using Mega-Cleanse

:wink :

I once had to have an IVP done on my kidney in which they made me drink some stuff to cleanse out my colon and bladder so that the x ray would be completely clear. After being on the toilet for like three hours with a stream of water coming out of my butt I decided that no sir, I didn't like it. BUT I did drop like 5 pounds! LMAO

If you're using all herbal ingredients, there should be no issue.
There are lots of natural toxins. But you're talking to yr. doctor about it, so no worries.

Drink plenty of water and eat lots of fruit; that will do you a lot of good vis a vis colon cleansing, if you ask me. If you're really having problems, they've got something called miralax that is better in severe cases because it doesn't create lots of gas like fiber does. It just makes water go to your colon.

• 3 years later...

I had to get a lower GI x-ray taken a couple of summers ago.

Had to drink a whole bottle of this nasty shit that was full of salt, I'm sure. Two hours later...I was trapped in the bathroom for a couple of hours.

It was still sort of happening the next morning.

Had to also do a water enema that night and the following morning.

Not comfortable, that's for sure.

My doctor said that preparation was the worst part.

FUCK NO.

I believe having a fucking TUBE of AIR and fucking weird LIQUID going in my ass and colon without anything to knock me out ("You're young...you don't need to be put out for this") was the worst part, thank you!

:rant:

Archived