i'm a suicide girl!

livininxtcgoth

weee i'm so happy i just got accepted to be a suicide girl =)  i'm gonna go get a hold of a few photographers i know and get a set done asap and i'll let you all know when it's going up but for now---i'm just excited they accepted me  :grin

Hehehehe... My friend jessie... Who is currently sitting with me, got accepted a couple weeks ago. She's also a photographer. If you want to contact her, she's Liadan on SG.

I also do photography but she knows her shit better then I do.

Congrats!

We were sitting here talking about how to become an SG. it occured to me that I haven't run across your name/profile. I assume you're not a member yet? If not... there's a lot of great resources on the site for SG Hopefuls. (Those who haven't had a set accepted) Just thought you might like to know that in case you feel like you need help.

Congrats missy!!

If I ever became a Suicide Girl, we'd SO have to do a set together!!  =D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that would rock =)

thnx everyone

msterbeau i couldnt find jesse on sg... but i'm gonna give it another few days to get a hold of the photographers. if i cant get a hold of anyone i'd definitely love to hear of the photographers you guys know of tho and thanks for the support :happy:

Archived