Reapers photo of the day OTR

Reaper

Ok so now that I have a new laptop and a brand new digital camera I decided to post often again and at the same time post a photo or two each day of something of interest. I will try and post each day when possible (which will not always be possible), so today I am posting what I saw just outside Memphis, TN. It wasn't pretty and I do not know what happened to the driver.

**I need to get Compupic on this laptop so the photos are automatically shrunk to a very easily downloaded speed.

The photos are labeled in order of when shot then the mm below is the milemarker on the highway.

1. milemarker 28 is the scene of the accident.

2. milemarker 24 is part of the backup.

3. milemarker 20 is yet more of the backup. All in all it was backed up 10 miles and this was just as evening rush hour was getting on its way. So you can imagine the turmoil from an already 10 mile backup.

BTW, OTR means Over The Road. To travel nationally.

Ok here are some taken from yesterday. Didn't have a Wifi connection at the mexican border of Del Rio. I am currently in Texarkana, AR. Taxarkanas name comes from Texas and Arkansas because the city is on the border of both states.

And yes, I had to add a goofy photo of myself. It was hot in Texas and I hadn't showered just yet. So I am pretty rough looking. (Note to ladies- I do look better, honest >:) anyway...)

Now for todays photos which were taken as I was heading back up toward Dallas. You will find a couple of them strange. Wait til I get out to Arizona and New Mexico. There are some strange houses out there. One of them if I can get a photo of it looks like a golf ball on top of a tee.

Ok so now that I have a new laptop and a brand new digital camera I decided to post often again and at the same time post a photo or two each day of something of interest.  I will try and post each day when possible (which will not always be possible), so today I am posting what I saw just outside Memphis, TN.  It wasn't pretty and I do not know what happened to the driver.

**I need to get Compupic on this laptop so the photos are automatically shrunk to a very easily downloaded speed.

The photos are labeled in order of when shot then the mm below is the milemarker on the highway.

1. milemarker 28 is the scene of the accident.

2. milemarker 24 is part of the backup.

3. milemarker 20 is yet more of the backup.  All in all it was backed up 10 miles and this was just as evening rush hour was getting on its way.  So you can imagine the turmoil from an already 10 mile backup.

BTW, OTR means Over The Road.  To travel nationally.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:devil Cool Pics,But your still a pease!!!!!

This is from another trip from Texas to Kentucky. I was hoping to get some photos at the Mexican border today since I was in Laredo, but I sat at a reciever for 7 hours today and just wanted to get the hell out before I started throwing those guys into my trailer and telling them to start moving the crap out of my trailer. Anyway, here is the latest.

A little boring when you go to Texas a lot. I am taking a load of ladders out of Mexico and heading to Tulsa, OK and then to Ypsilanti, MI for the rest of the load. Hoping to take my sleep break at home when I get to Michigan around Tuesday or Wednesday.

The first photo isnt meant to offend anyone. Its just funny to see this huge sign in front of this business which goes by the initials FAG. Sorta like seeing Siemens on the side of the Pontiac area building. Anyway, I took another photo as I came into St. Louis and went by the Gateway to the West.

Yes, your nose hairs are crooked!!!

And, your eyes are so pretty!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dammit woman, don't ruin my persona. You women are going to make me look like a wuss or something. :fear

Btw, I will have some more photos up from the mexican border later on. I am at an IHOP for now just to gain wireless access. Cheap way to do it by purchasing coffee :D

Archived