DGN TShirts for sale on eBay

ohhmygoth

I've listed the last DGN shirts that I have for sale onto eBay, in hopes of recouping some of the money that I put into in having them originally made. Since my father passed finances have been tight and things have got to go. If anyone is interested, they are $5 each and you can find them here (I'm listing a number of things this weekend so you might have to scroll some): Items for sale by ohhmygoth/illusion_farms

The sizes that I have are: Large (1), Extra Large (9), 2XL (2) and 4XL (3).

All shirts are black and screen printed with the DGN logo on the front in a purple/white fade. Sizes L-2XL are printed on 100% cotton Gildan tshirts. The 4XL shirts are made by Lexington and are a 50/50 cotton/poly blend.

If you have any questions feel free to message me here or shoot me an email at nothingmortal@aol.com. Thanks!

~Steph

second question how much do you estimate shipping to the UK to be

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I checked USPS rates for Wales/UK and here's what they said. Why Economy and Airmail are more than Priority Mail I have NO idea. UPS rates were astronomical so I left em out.

Global Express Mail™ (EMS) 3 - 5 Days $26.10

Global Priority Mail - Variable Weight (Single) 4 - 6 Days $10.50

Airmail Parcel Post 4 - 10 Days $16.75

Economy (Surface) Parcel Post

(Rate for pieces 5 pounds or less) 4 - 6 Weeks $24.25

Thanks for the bid Heathen. :)

HeadWreck...normally a 40" chest is a size Medium. The Large might work, since it is 100% cotton you could always stick it in the dryer and shrink it. By the way, I had come across this pic the other day and had thought of you:

474-sexystormtrooper.jpg

To paraphrase Liea from the original Star Wars:

"Isn't she kinds short for a stormtrooper?" :laughing

(The exposed navel with peircing is a nice touch, though not very practical in battle. The extra roomy chest armor might provide better protection though..... :whistling )

To paraphrase Liea from the original Star Wars:

"Isn't she kinds short for a stormtrooper?"  :laughing

(The exposed navel with peircing is a nice touch, though not very practical in battle.  The extra roomy chest armor might provide better protection though.....  :whistling )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I figured she would be more of a diversion tactic in battle rather than an actual fighter. :grin

Archived