Saephyr's absynthe

Homicidalheathen

Hey not a problem lady...there is always enuff to go around. Just order it from the site unless you want it like pronto. It helps me keep track of what flavor is or is not selling for shit.

Hey HH...did you have a hangover? It tends to have some quality that keeps those from happening with most people so far...just curious????

Hey not a problem lady...there is always enuff to go around. Just order it from the site unless you want it like pronto. It helps me keep track of what flavor is or is not selling for shit.

Hey HH...did you have a hangover? It tends to have some quality that keeps those from happening with most people so far...just curious????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would like to buy some of this. Does it have directions on the bottle on how to mix it? How did you mix it, HH?

I found it to be rather special so I bought the expensive special Blavod Vodka (30 bucks a bottle) But she said segrams something 7? Worked good too.

Ok so I mixed the wormwood a little stronger than the Absynthe bottle said too by like a teaspoon or two. So if it takes say 1/2 bottle for absynthe to 1/2 bottle vodka, I mixed more like 2/3rds the bottle of absynthe to the 1/2 bottle of vodka. The vodka is a 750 Ml bottle.

It settles so keep stiring it up so your last shot isn't real nasty and strong.

I only needed a couple shots or so.

Get some twizlers to chew on because the shots are kinda nasty and it goes well with it too cover up the taste.

LOL

That's what makes abinthe ...absinthe. It translates from Latin into "undrinkable" hence they put anise star seed in it for that licorice flavor.

AGAIN...this is why I got Spoon to create other flavors that WOMEN would want to drink. Coffee, amaretto, vanilla, cocoa (being discontined soon), hazelnutt and naturally original.

:chug

• 1 month later...

NEWSFLASH!

Our absinthe made it to several stars that I treid to contact over the last 3 years and we got RAVE reviews! It was so satisfying to hear someone endorse us!

Also film maker, writer, producer named J. Borowski put us on his website links!

HOLY SHIT THIS RAWKS!

WE're also going to be on the new Ojala Productions website when we finish building it for him. He's also in horror film direction and spfx! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

• 1 month later...

Hello All,

I am usually very quiet about my presence on DGN. Most communication comes via Saephyr who is my eyes, ears, and voice on DGN. OK. The voice is hers alone. I can’t compete with that. NO ONE can compete with that. I digress...

Anyway, it seems that there have been negative comments and rumors about Saephyr’s “wares” as she is the vibrant face and voluptuous figure of Absinthe America’s TRUE Absinthe Essence.

I am not going to give anyone a lecture or history lesson since most of you already know much that needs to be known about absinthe. We all know that it is illegal in every country but 3. The US is not one of those lucky 3. Absinthe is mysterious and often misunderstood however it has a varied and lengthy past.

Saephyr and I are not trying to make a small fortune from unsuspecting DGN-ites. Instead, we are attempting to bring back a staple of our rich sub-culture’s history that has been taken from us by the greedy administrative machines throughout the decades. In essence, our essence is available to piss in the face of those who don’t understand what we represent. That is why the essence is only $20. Some may disagree with such a price but it must be remembered that the price merely reflects enough to cover the importation of raw product, formulation, processing, distillation, packaging, labeling and advertising. We just wish to share what we find important and pleasurable with other like minded misfit brethren. Let’s just face the truth of the matter of if you are currently reading this, then you are truly one of the chosen misfits that find solace in this arena.

This wordy introduction brings me to my point.

Alcohol is alcohol regardless. Scotch is no different than wine that is no different than gin that is no different than tequila once all the uniquely identifying flavors and aromas have been eliminated. The individual potable may differ in processing from fermentation vs distillation vs maceration. The alcohol proof may differ but it is still just alcohol and the “stuff” that makes each unique. Absinthe is no different. It is a traditionally high proof alcohol merged with its identity components. Alcohol was high to insure the proper extraction of the necessary elements into solution. Anise was used to cut the bitterness and harshness of the mixture.

There are many true absinthes available. King’s Gold has >100 mg/liter thujone which is 65mg/litre more than the European upper limit. It is incredible stuff if you want to pay the $200 + SHIPPING and wait 6 weeks for it to appear…maybe…on your doorstep. There is a popular brand of absinthe Essence available which provided 15 mg/liter but now the administration has ceased any and all known entrance into the US of thujone containing substances.

Essences to be reconstituted into real absinthe are real. I know it because I have found the Holy Grail of such. I have tried over 100 different European absinthes and the Essence reconstituted version kicks ass of all of them. The thujone content is over 100 mg/liter and the label has to include “Not For Human Consumption” and “For Novelty Purposes Only” because of the volatile strength. It must be known that we found a niche in that idea but wanted to make the best of the best of the real stuff…and…we did.

So, those of you who think that absinthe has to come from a sealed bottle or has to be made by soaking herbs for a month and then building a still to extract palatable “good” stuff need to investigate things a bit more for what is possible in this day and age. I am not pushing our product. I am just saying that it exists, it is real and it is a true alternative to the prices imposed by the larger distilleries.

If you don’t believe it, then so be it. It is your prerogative and Saephyr and I fully respect it. But please limit the amount of bad-mouthing and misconceived rumors that are set into play.

If you are interested in trying ours to see, contact Saephyr as I will in the near future authorize nominally priced samples to just cover expenses for anyone to try and be their own judge. No pressure.

Saephyr is extremely passionate about what she believes in and I am most fortunate to have her in my corner.

If you are not sure, contact me directly at info@absintheamerica.com and together we can feed the Night-Breed nurturing environment that we all want. I don't claim to know it all but I do investigate deeply my passions. If I am wrong, I will admit it and not have any regrets since I have learned something new in the process. Live, love and learn.

Enjoy.

Thank you for your time.

Spoon

Archived