What STYLE OF GOTH are you

Vater Araignee

What style of goth are you  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

maybe a brief description of each one might be helpful. 

I have no idea what any of this means.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the thread resurrector strikes

so far we got

TRENDY GOTH (what ever is most popular thats what I'm wearing)

VAMPIRE GOTH (I vwont to bit your neck its all about the fangs)

PERIOD GOTH ( victorian edwardian ect ect)

XYBER GOTH ( Look at my lights *blink blink blink* I'm the flashiest person here)

SANDMAN GOTH (just give me my tight black pants my tight black turtle neck or tight jersey cotton long sleeve and a bottle of violet blue violet)

THE ONE GOTH (black under a black trench don't forget the sunglasses)

POSTAPOCOLIPTIGOTH (watched the Mad Max flicks studied the styles and mad them darker)

SLUTTY GOTH ( just a black thong/g-string pasties and 6 inch fuck me heels for me)

PUNKY GOTH (or is it gothy punk any way I don't forget my roots and I'm not talking hair)

FETISH GOTH ( some latex here some leather there. Ha my chains. Oh yes I can't forget my wrist and ankle restraints now can I?)

CORPORATE GOTH (Don't you just love my black Armoni and my slicked back/tight bunned hair?)

More give me more

Edited by Vater Araignee

• 1 month later...

Hey hey hey!!

What about "Perky Goth"? oo;

Goodness..... forgetting about the hyper and energetic types, eh?

Then again, I agree with Circe, the "Comfortable Goth" thing is good too.... ;D

I'm more of a original old-fashion type mystical goth.

But since I do like the taste of blood I had to vote for vampiric goth, and that doesnt mean I go around sucking other peoples blood or anything like that, I just like the taste of my own blood specailly dripping from a razor blade ta add more of that metallic flavor to the drop :happy:

Meh, I guess I'd be going with Vampire goth as well. Not that I wear fangs, my natural teeth are already long and pointy. But then I could also go as Xyber goth, but not entirely as the only bright things I'd be wearing is my fake hair. ;P

Add that to the bondage skirt, black shirt, knee-high boots and armwarmers...... it's more like looking at a black tower with a funky lamp on top. ;P

I just wear what I like and I don't care what style that it is. If I happen to go into American Eagle and see something I like I'm gonna wear it. I don't dress one certain way I just add a touch of taby to everything I wear and screw everyone else... ummm well not literally of course.

• 7 years later...