I shaved my pussy

i am ever more convinced i have the wierdest pet ever. hes completely docile. he didnt even try to run away when i shaved him. i can even give him a bath (not that i do often) and he only fusses the tiniest bit at first then gives up. he's super lovey, if im home he's rarely more than a foot away. im on the computer, hes onthe back of my chair. im in teh bathroom he cries if i shut the door or sits in the doorway if i dont..... i think he has co-dependancy issues....

That poor thing.....

My cat looks almost exactly like him....

Maybe I should consider doing that ...I am tired of picking up nasty hairballs, and hair chunks everywhere everyday.

He pukes ALMOST everyday from hairballs.

NOTE TO SELF: Cut nails first.... :cat:

could be worse

my great grandfather bred old english sheepdogs. at one time he had 30.... the kennals must have been hard work to kepp tidy. unless they were allowed to roam his part of the forrest

my collie is bad enough for moulting. and he's a shorthair. it gets like sniwdrifts here at times

normal_Picture%20104.jpg

More of my dogs

i used to have an agrophobic cat. really didnt like being apart from me, and was terrified of going outside.

had a nasty habit of sleeping in my workboots.

unfortunatly i found out i'm allergic to cats, not in a sneezing way, more of a skin peeling off way :tear

i missed that kitten

Archived