She...is like the friend's wife I never had. Or wait. Did that sound right? Well, either way...no, she is a friend, and no, I've never...you know what I'm saying? I met her and Lestatt in the lab (with the pissy, yucky restrooms) and they are cool and then we were talking upstairs. In short, I didn't mean anything by it.

I disagree agree with the implication of the title of this thread:  that Lilith was at some point NOT cool

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here Here! I concur. The notion that Lilith wasn't one "hot momma-bad-ass of a heartbreaker" before this post is preposterous.

singing:

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, I guess I'll go eat worms...

Lilith is a lot like the best girlfriend that I never had....

I think i ma taking that as a compliment so thank you

She...is like the friend's wife I never had. Or wait. Did that sound right? Well, either way...no, she is a friend, and no, I've never...you know what I'm saying? I met her and Lestatt in the lab (with the pissy, yucky restrooms) and they are cool and then we were talking upstairs. In short, I didn't mean anything by it.

yes we did meet and we did talk and you were so very nice n entertaining.......thank you thank you :grin

Talking with "others" eh? How could you do that to her?

You know what? I don't need to take this from you

Take it Biatch!!!!

You know what?

I think you STINK!!!!!

I think he visited the bathrooms at the LAB...... Ya really gotta disinfect after things like that

Just curious how long Lilith has been on here

Jan 9 2005 I joined after an awsome night out at CC for my b-day which is Jan 8, I originally Joined the other CC board and got lets say confused so i googled and found DGN

I disagree agree with the implication of the title of this thread: that Lilith was at some point NOT a bad ass

Here Here! I concur. The notion that Lilith wasn't one "hot momma-bad-ass of a heartbreaker" before this post is preposterous.

Hot chicks with purple hair can't possibly NOT be badass...

Please refrain from using double negatives when refering to unbearably hawt gawth chicks...

i am not a REAL bad ass i just play one On DGN

okay not even on DGN but i like the implications................. =)

Archived