I know I have 6-pack abs in there!

Brenda Starrr

Have you ever just looked at your body (after fooling everyone into thinking you're well-built) and said "Okay, time to actually work out"? I just got a good glimpse of my abs, and that's what I've decided to do. I have NO ass to speak of, so that's not an issue. (If anyone wants to pass on some ass meat, I would love to take it)

Now, it's just motivation. If you work out, what motivates you to actually get up and do it?

Nothing motivates me.  I think my motivator is broken. :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, just like the little droid from the original starwars. (yeah I know, that was really lame).

My doctor says I have to exercise or else go on cholesterol drugs. ewww. I can get motivated but can't seem to keep it going long.....grrr

i used to have 6 pack abs and the whole deal. but thinking back then i was only 8 1/2 stone (120 lbs) at 5'11" and didnt eat when i smoked weed (between me and a friend we used to run the town dry often)

i quit weed and drink, and started eating again. healthier yes, legal too (important at the time i wanted to go to sandhurst), but i've been single since.

also i have a lot more muscle mass on my upper body now (job lifting propane bottles of upto 47Kg and hobbies that involve manhandling of heavy equipment and armour)

i dont go for looks primarily when looking for a girl, but it seems to me that women only go for these scrawny, but well figured men.

gonna have to get back into shape. i loose a stone per 2 days while away on camp/excercise even when eating greasy fryups for breakfast lunch and after battle)

i think i shall be spending more active time inbetween events

I am just now embarking on a quest for the ellusive Six Pack after holiday revelries. I recommend Oscar Meijer Fat Free Weiners. I know, I know, they sound gross. But I like them and they are only 40 calories each, nearly all of which comes from protein, which is good if you're trying to build/maintain muscle. Couple them with a little Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce and you've got some good eatin'!

What do you suggest for getting fat?  I'm in dire need of some of that.  I've tried all the usual methods and none seem to work.

Find a big chocolate eclair. Cram some bacon inside it. Then rub it down with lard and throw it in a deep-fat frier. Once fried, remove and melt velveta cheese all over it. Enjoy!

Archived