crayons

hi would anyone be willing to sell me some black crayons?  my mom and my principel told me i could not have black crayons n.e.more becauz i alwayz write marylin manson and i love satin all over the walls.  my principle makes me so mad that i want to punch him in the pee pee.  ne one have ne black crayons for me?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:devil have fun

there was this one time. some people i know were smoking pot. and another friend grabbed a hat and covered her face saying she did not want that in her body. so i told her "emma, it is still going to go through the hat" and she didn't like that. so she grabbed a black crayon and tried to color me. to which i said "thanks i always wanted to be a black woman" but it would never work. it is very hard to get crayon to show up on your body. impossible i might say.

*goes to get a crayon and try it again*

for this demonstration i found an apricot crayon. which is very close to the "peach" crayon color that i already am.

i was able to make a few apricot streaks on my arm. but they were waxy, not a good look at all if you ask me.

i had to stop because my children were watching me and said "what are you doing?" and i said "don't worry about it" and turned away.

Archived