Sleep When You're Dead Thurs. Sept 29th.

LadyWindstone

Starting September 29th @ Diesel in Hamtramck.

Dominion Entertainment presents:

Sleep When You're Dead Thursdays.

All the music you'd swear you asked for at other places WILL be played. If they don't have you will have the following week guaranteed. You'll get the best of S&M or I will beat them. hehe.

LADIES get in free until Midnight, otherwise its a $3 cover charge. September 29th ONLY folks. This is a treat we are offering so I had better see some familiar faces or I'm gonna cry. We are also offering drink specials all night long. Bring friends and family and make the bartenders happy.

18 + (21 to drink)

Diesel is located at 11425 Joseph Campau directly across the street from Clock Restaurant.

www.Dieselnightclub.com

OOPS!!!!!! Ok Diesel is located on Joseph Campau directly across the street from the Clock Restaurant. It's on the other side of Caniff from Mephistos. This will be a weekly thing but the treat isn't unfortunately. The Treat is for the first night only. Drink specials will be a weekly thing as well.

Yeah you can say i'm sort of a hostess for the event. :blushing

(eventually i will be good at putting these things up).

ok i fixed the original post.

I would attend if at all possible. Maybe sometime I'll be able to step out without Jon, but right now, the idea is unfathomable to me. And he can't go out on weeknights.

This week in particular is really, really bad for me. But if you do this again, I'll see if I can get my mind and heart past the idea of leaving Jon home in bed alone... Erm.gif

Archived