A knife, a guidebook of edible plants for the area (assuming I get placed at random), and someone to spend my free time with. Now, if I'm to be placed locally I already have decent plant knowledge for my area, so I would change my answer to a rather large fruit bearing tree. But, then that depends on... skip the tree give me an ax. Cause the knife alone won't be enough to build a house and there aren't any good caves by me. Ok, so knife, ax, and someone special. Hunting and foraging come naturally, so the guy is a lucky bastard lol.

If you knew that peace would be brought on earth by wiping out travel and technology would you use one wish for peace on earth? Assuming you have 2 wishes what would you wish for?

Yes. I'd wish for world peace.

Then I'd wish it back to what it was, since hopeless masochism makes me want evil and vile technology. Then I'd wish for my magic 8-ball to actually not give the right answers so much.

Three wishes. What would you wish for?

-edited due to typos-

Edited by Melova

In the year 1733

Chester Moor Hall [b. Leigh, England, December 9, 1703, d. Sutton, England, March 17, 1771] discovers the way to correct the chromatic aberration of light caused by different wavelengths traveling through a lens. He constructs a second lens from a different form of glass, one that has exactly the opposite defects, which resolves the problem. The chromatic aberration in one kind of glass is compensated for by the other kind of glass.

What about that?