Quite a combo, that's all. Try Hamtramck if you get a shot, more bars per capita there than anywhere else in the world, and a few good restaurants too. Oh, but you can't get a taxi from there past like 11pm though...

CorkTown has LagerHouse which is a pretty good punk bar, Mexican Village has good food...across the river's not a bad thing to do if you've never been to Canada, shopping and that...

Are Canadians really silly?

Quite a combo, that's all. Try Hamtramck if you get a shot, more bars per capita there than anywhere else in the world, and a few good restaurants too. Oh, but you can't get a taxi from there past like 11pm though...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I used to live in Hamtramck... at 2 AM when the bars close it's like rush hour traffic... it was amazing. I can't imagine whole countries ov people who drink like that. We lived over a bar that catered to an ethnic group which shall remain unnamed here... every nite there were girlfriends being slapped around under my windows, "fights" w/5 or 6 guys teaming up on one ... we saw some poor bastard get beat unconscious by 5 dudes who left him lying in the middle of Joseph Campau (main street of Hamtown). I wake up every morning & thank all the loa I don't live on that corner anymore.

What's the craziest place you ever lived?