I dont believe they can. Whats a band you want to see go in to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?

The Residents ... teeheehee.....

If you could be any animal in the world, what would your favorite flavor of icecream be?

A Moose eating my own tracks. If you won the lottery would you still want a career?

Yes... one of the biggest mistakes lottery winners make is quitting their jobs I hear....

If you woke up in the morning and had somehow turned into a giant maggot, what movie would you think should win best picture for 2010?

• 1 month later...

how about a grown man whining about all the toys he got to play with at work ...does that count?

one or two? :wallbash: and i'm not telling you what that means.. you need to figure it out for yourself... hahaha!!

how about a grown man whining about all the toys he got to play with at work ...does that count?

one or two? :wallbash: and i'm not telling you what that means.. you need to figure it out for yourself... hahaha!!

That works lol

lol shit...um I guess one?

If you had a super power...would it be Mind reading or flying?

Edited by JJ_Spade

Sean Connery was the most believable in my book. You could see him get the girl as well as kick some ass. Roger Moore was lucky enough to be in the best time period for those movies. Sex in the shower or bath?