Yep...I used to get stress headaches so bad I passed out once and smacked my head on the corner of the coffee table. :X

What's the funniest/dumbest way you've ever gotten hurt?

walked into the path of a moving ski-lift chair & got beaned in the noggin...

what's your favorite vehicle you've ever owned/driven on a regular basis?

walked into the path of a moving ski-lift chair & got beaned in the noggin...

what's your favorite vehicle you've ever owned/driven on a regular basis?

1991 Honda Prelude...with almost everything replaced with an upgraded aftermarket part...

Front wheel drive or Rear wheel drive?

Hi, My name is Gretchen, or DJ Copper Top. It's been a minute since I DJ'd in the Detroit area, but in years past I DJ'd at many functions in the Detroit area and Ann Arbor. I have attended many a Detroit dark, industrial, gothic, and synth event. It saddens me a bit I haven't been able to stay in touch with some of my Michigan friends, but after recently joining facebook I found some.. and also noticed that Detroit is among the top cities of people attending the Hocico show I am producing in Chicago, October 7. I would like to stay active in this forum as much as possible and have bookmarked it. For now I wanted to ask your assistance in spreading the word about the Hocico show in Chicago, October 7. This show is the only Midwest date for Hocico, to the east the closest date is New York City, to the south, Atlanta, to the west, Denver. I picked Chicago because it was one center of the Midwest scene and closer for me to get too.. although I could have easily picked Detroit if it weren't an additional 100 miles for me to drive regularly (I am in Chicago nearly every weekend these days). There are only 8 dates for this tour, and they haven't come over in seven years. Hocico is top bill in the European market, a long with VNV, Sucicide Commando, Front 242...... and considered legendary in Mexico. This is a premier industrial performance act and will deliver. I won't litter your forum with flyers, but would only ask if you have any friends or associates that love Hocico please send them to the Myspace we built for the show. All info is there. http://www.myspace.com/hocicoinchicago HELLO AGAIN + THANK YOU and message me if you like. I am off to Denver this weekend for the Vendetta Festival and will get to see Hocico's first US performance in seven years, as they open their 8 date US tour.

A very awesome black cat named Kitty. She lived to be 21.

If you could do anything you wanted to in life what would you do and why ?

i would want to be able to relive moments in the past...not to change them so much..but to relive happy moments

what was the most exciting thing you've done so far in your life?