Hmmm....my dads girlfriend. Can that count? Lol. Ok a real one. It's not new but I hate when people eat something and then touch me or my clothes or something I have to touch without washing their hands. Certian things don't bother me like candy, pop, stuff like that but things like pizza, or anything you have to touch DON'T TOUCH ME! Lol.

Have you ever had a paranormal experience?

It depends on where I live. I was effectively carless for a year in Detroit: I had a car, but didn't use it and took the bus or walked nearly everywhere instead. I liked being carless in New Orleans. I lived in the French Quarter and vehicles were more a burden than an asset there. I think in Chicago or New York it would likely be much the same. I would like to not HAVE to use a car, but I still want the option if the need arises. I could do it if necessary.

If cars were suddenly banned, how would you travel?

well since i cant ride a bike, i would walk or catch a bus

Q. what would you eat if there was no type of food anywhere on earth to cook up?

Starve. Er, wait. Do you mean NO FOOD, or no COOKABLE food? I suppose I'd either live on sashimi and crudites or chase small birds into picture windows and eat their broken little brains. I don't know.

If you had to learn to do one, which would you rather: walk a tightrope (several stories up with no net) or juggle scorpions?

The whole thing, refusing a reward if offered. Being around enough elderly people would lead me to believe that the contents are the remains of her entire life's savings.

If you had to live forever, what would be your preferred method of immortality? (vampire, antiagapics, cloning/mind-transfer, etc.) And why?