in the backyard of a friend's boyfriends house sleeping in a tent next to some guy that was cuddling with another guy, which both were wearing NO pants, last weekend when i couldn't sleep.

how long can you go without drinking soda(pop)?

I use forums to meet new people...figured since I was raised here might be smart to look for people closer to me...I was looking for clubs in Michigan and just kind of tripped over this site...lol

Hmmm, know any good clubs in Michigan?...lol

XD

Yes... (Unfortunately Not me)

Is love really worth all the pain and hurt it brings?

That really depends on the situation and the people involved... I think it can be different for everyone...

Don't you?

True...for instance to me love is the most important thing in life, which is probably why im alone...

(Haha, and 28 weeks was a lot better than I thought it would be...YAY horror movies!)

Isn't love worth searching for though?

XD

Edited by EAF

Nope, no Pirates in my future, haven't seen the second one yet. Not saying I don't like the series, just would like to see the second one, and then wait until the third comes in cheap theatre. There's no way I'd pay 8 dollars for a movie, that to me equals a Strong Island at City Club tonight.

Is anyone game savvy enough to know the Jetpack code from GTA: San Andreas? I think I'll try it in real life in order to get to CC on Saturday...

Nope, no Pirates in my future, haven't seen the second one yet. Not saying I don't like the series, just would like to see the second one, and then wait until the third comes in cheap theatre. There's no way I'd pay 8 dollars for a movie, that to me equals a Strong Island at City Club tonight.

Is anyone game savvy enough to know the Jetpack code from GTA: San Andreas? I think I'll try it in real life in order to get to CC on Saturday...

Nope sorry love Grand Theft Auto, but don't know the cheat off the top of my head...did you try cheatplanet.com they might have it.

(to answer brassfushion) Saxaphone, Clarinet, Piano, Violin, and a little guitar, i'm a band geek...lol I also like synths...lol

Is CC a good club? (i'm guessing yes, but thought i'd ask anyway...lol)

XD