Meridia

ManicQueen

I just started taking this yesterday. I ate something before taking it, around 1pm and the rest of the day I couldn't eat becuase I wasn't hungry. I had to force myself to eat at around 9pm just to get something in my stomache.

Has anyone tried this? Did it work for you?

I was on it 5 years ago and dropped quite a few pounds. Hopefully I'll get the same results this time.

• 3 weeks later...

None. I feel fine. I get a little hyper and sweaty *hot flashes* on occasion but that's about it. Drinking massive amounts of coffee with it doesn't help either. :confused

I took this a few years ago for a few months and it had the same effect on me but nothing like you described.

• 3 weeks later...

This discussion piqued my interest, so I purchased some Meridia online. I took one for the first time today, and I feel great. I haven't been hungry all afternoon, and I feel very perky. I don't know if I'll eventually have to deal with negative side effects since I just started taking it. But, I'd like to at least lose a few pounds within the next month.

I ordered them at a discount rate online. There are many online pharmacists who you can talk to about various meds. They will give you prescriptions. You can also easily fudge info online, which I did, to get prescriptons... :whistling

Hmmmm.....maybe I should get some of those pills.  I need to loose 30 lbs.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I ordered them at a discount rate online.  There are many online pharmacists who you can talk to about various meds.  They will give you prescriptions.  You can also easily fudge info online, which I did, to get prescriptons... :whistling

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah.. those pills are hard to get!

Here's a link to the site where I ordered them:

http://www.slimtour.com/meridia.html

There are various other sites that offer Meridia and similar drugs at different prices too. Most sites will ask you to fill out a questionnaire for a pharmacist to approve the drug for you. Then, he/she will set up an online prescription. I didn't answer all of the info correctly, hence I got approved for the pills. My doctor would never have prescribed them to me otherwise. However, I'm an idiot, and I don't suggest that anyone else should follow my lead by doing the same. Good luck.

How much are they and how did you "fudge info"?  What's the secret? :wink

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Archived