Sinus'

EvilEve

is anyone else experiencing a change in the weather to cause your sinus' to go hay-wire?

constant dripping nose, sinus headaches, scratchy throat, ears draining, eyes watering/drying out, etc.

i've had this thing for about 2wks. now, and it isn't going away, no matter what i take in my house that suppose to help get rid of it. i need to go to the doc's office, and i intend on doing so.

just wondering if anyone else is having this same problem.

ok lady cheech! :happy: i think it may also have to do with the fact that i've been taking care of my guy, what with random important hospital runs and other medical type things, and running myslef ragged. on that note, i'm going to go take care of myself right now!

Yes always. I'm so sick of my damned sinus' that at times I'm tempted just to smack my damn nose and give it a reason run.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

see, i always threaten to cut out my sinus', and end the problem there. :grin but then i just go and grab more tissue.

i got the ears filled with stuff nadi cant here very well, then i will get in the shower and they will pop and drain and make my ears itch and tickle and i have been sneezzing allot , a few slight head aches too.

We use walgreens brand stuff and it works prety well we also have used real sudafed.

The Doc used to give me guaifsen (sp?) and that would loossen everything up in my head so when i bent over my head would not explode, i know it is in just about every other over the counter cold med and i have found a whole bottle of the pure stuff they let me buy at costco with out a script.

Mr. L has had the sinus surgery they fixed his spetum and scrapped out a bunch of nasty ness in there, but the kid kicked him in the nose (accident) and since then his sinus has been screwed so i think his septum went back tothe wrong place again.

Its not just you, it seems so may have sinus problems now a days. Kepp good care of your self that is all i know to do other hten that we just have to wait till the weather changes again. MIchigan sucks realy bad too for this sort of thing.

lilith

Michigan; the state mother nature said "Umm... what do I do with this place? What kind of enviornment should I make it? Oh look! There's a snow cloud. It's only July, but it can snow now! They won't notice." :blink

the random weather changes does WONDERS for me. i like being sick half the year, and getting over it the other half of the year. it's fun.

The weather changes precipitate (no pun intended) changes in the whole ecosystem. It could be the pollen, the mold, or the plain ole' dust. But with the chronic sinutis, I would recommend thinking about the "allergy" prospects as well as the "change in the weather."

It's worse when I wake up. Eww won't go into details.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

aww, c'mon! i'm a sucker for detail! :devil i guess when i go and see the doc, then i'll know if i do have a sinus infection, or if there's something else going on, or if my body is just giving off symptoms(sp?) for whatever reason. can't really say at this point in time. i just know from past experiences what a sinus infection "smells" like. i know that's gross, but think about it. whenever your sick, and if you're sick a lot, your body gives off a certain smell to go along with that sickness... or maybe that's just me. who knows.

When I first saw this I thought it said Algebra does wonders for me.   :doh

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you sir need more sleep. :sleeping go nite-nite! :happy:

really need to get to the doc. over-the-counter meds only work for so long before my body says "fuck you, i'm not listening!", and starts the process all over again. it was really bad this morning. not so bad right now. wonder if i can make it to the doc's tomorrow, last min. appointment... might work... who knows!

Archived