The Official DGN Pity Party Thread!!!

phee

blah.. I have to go to work and enter numbers into a computer from 10pm till 2am ... boring and I always want to fall asleep around 11:30! There's no one there to talk to and it sucks. ... money is money and it's temporary but it SUCKS

• 3 weeks later...

I just looked at some pics of some girls up here I think are really cute and just had a MAJOR "shes way outta my league" moment

I cant stop thinking about all the stuff I want to do to my car and bike then I realized I dont make enough to do them

no matter how meny times I tell myself love is a waste of my time, I keep remembering how good it felt to have someone. My standards are too high for me to settle for just any chick so at least I dont come off as some needy creep, but im still alone which sucks

My phone is off... I feel naked without it

that is all for now.

I just looked at some pics of some girls up here I think are really cute and just had a MAJOR "shes way outta my league" moment

I cant stop thinking about all the stuff I want to do to my car and bike then I realized I dont make enough to do them

no matter how meny times I tell myself love is a waste of my time, I keep remembering how good it felt to have someone. My standards are too high for me to settle for just any chick so at least I dont come off as some needy creep, but im still alone which sucks

My phone is off... I feel naked without it

that is all for now.

I don't believe anyone is out of anyone's league. That's some fallacy put on by stupid people to make you feel bad about yourself, and keep you down.

Oh wait this is the pity me thread.. Umm.. I hate that I have a lot of things to do and not enough time in the day to do them. I know I've discussed this with some people on here about how I don't want to live forever, but if we lengthen the days, we could essentially live forever by making the days last forever. hmm.. let me get working on that.. *rolls eyes at self*

But really, my problem is that I waste way too much time doing simple stupid things. If I could utilize my time slightly more efficiently, maybe just MAYBE I could fit more shit in.

No matter, time to go play magic.. w00t!!!

whatchu talkin bout??? take 2 asprin you'll be fine

:laugh: I've already taken like three 800mg prescription ibus. Of course, not all at once, that would just be silly.

For the record, since I had a massive fever yesterday, EVERYTHING hurts. Down to the bones. Every muscle. It's like I sat in the reactor core at Chernobyl for a whole day, indian style.

Edited by Chernobyl

:laugh: I've already taken like three 800mg prescription ibus. Of course, not all at once, that would just be silly.

For the record, since I had a massive fever yesterday, EVERYTHING hurts. Down to the bones. Every muscle. It's like I sat in the reactor core at Chernobyl for a whole day, indian style.

then you would glow in the dark and have a 3rd boob! hurting would be the least of yer worries!!

I have to drive out to Livonia to order my new glasses, then they won't be ready for over a week.

I was wanting to wear them with my City Club outfit Saturday night. Oh well, plan B.

Oh, and I'm so dorky I usually plan my club outfits a week in advance. That's probably worthy of pity itself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...