Now Wearing...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a pair of wide-leg kikwear jeans, black shirt, pair of black illig gloves that have metal studs and d rings, my usual chain with key, a stethoscope around my neck and an american flag worn as a cape.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My gym clothes, finally got running pants instead of running shorts. Was feeling bad for people having to be on the treadmills behind me at the gym having to look at THOSE legs flabbing around while jogging. BLECH :ralph: Let's just say that my milkshake does NOT bring all the boys to the yard.

Uhmm and a black shirt, and a red bra that creates those annoying fucking "booblets" (I think it's a half size too small) and the most comfortable ass-shielding black briefs I own.

My gym clothes, finally got running pants instead of running shorts. Was feeling bad for people having to be on the treadmills behind me at the gym having to look at THOSE legs flabbing around while jogging. BLECH :ralph: Let's just say that my milkshake does NOT bring all the boys to the yard.

Uhmm and a black shirt, and a red bra that creates those annoying fucking "booblets" (I think it's a half size too small) and the most comfortable ass-shielding black briefs I own.

I reckon I am wearing an old pair of overall's that I found in my neighbor's trash, a straw hat, and a piece of straw hanging out my mouth, I am gonna go eat some of dat der road kill now and than head back to the john deer tractor gotta tend to the fields.

Edited by kat