Now Wearing...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

green and pink watermelon underwear [THEY'RE SO CUTE THEY'RE LIL BOY SHORTS AND THE TOP BAND IS GREEEEN AND THE BOTTOM IS THE PINK WITH BLACK SPECKLED SEEDS ALL OVER] anddddddd my oversized huge batman shirt that glows in the dark, aaaand crazy goth makeup i need to take off 'cause glitch says it makes me look like an angry bird ^___^ and my cute short lil piggytails in my hair rofl.

• 1 year later...

I realize that I've been explaining the "Brothic subculture" to an annoyed Goth Purist and I'm sitting here right now with a light blue shirt, blue jeans, and undyed hair.

Learn things about yourself everyday.

I'm wearing uh... same general crap as always, black button shirt, black jeans, socks, shoes. Sometimes i go crazy and wear a WHITE shirt.

• 3 weeks later...

Black steel-toe boots, dark blue carpenter jeans, and a black 300 Immortal t-shirt. All of my black jeans are less comfortable and at least to my eyesight, in the process of becoming dark blue.

Sometimes i go crazy and wear a WHITE shirt.

Someday I plan to own a white shirt. But it will have to have this on it:

The_Chameleons_-_Script_of_the_Bridge_-_Front.jpg

Edited by Coffeenated

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Carpenter blue jeans, a utility knife, several bandages around my fingers, plain black shirt, a choker chain with a skeleton key that has hung from my neck since the 90's, my Illig long gloves with a shit'ton of criss crossed straps and metal d-rings on them, and an untied pair of black boots... and black framed eyeglasses. My genre must be "constructionpunk" right now.