Now Wearing...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Megalicious

Black and dark blue pin striped pants, Blue verona sleeveless v- neck shirt, gray blue peasant half sweater with sliver/red broach (I'm now addicted to broaches!! they are my new thing!) My leopard print slip on's from Target =) and a red silk scarf to keep my hair out of my face =)

No earings, plain silver necklace, Green Dante bug braclet and my purple ring =)

(I'm now addicted to broaches!! they are my new thing!)

They're my thing, too, I love 'em! My 6-yr-old nephew got me the cutest one for Christmas, silver and black.

I am currently wearing a black, knee-length sleeveless V-neck dress with black ribbon straps and trim under a black button-down shirt with silver/fake pearl buttons, with blue-and-black striped tights and my high black boots with the buckle. Also my trusty hematite ring, aventurine necklace, and my sapphire/diamond engagement ring. Uhm, and earbuds in my ears. :D

Edited by LuluVox

Tripp pants (( the most simplistic pair that Tripp has ever made, I SWEAR! ))

Black spaghetti strap tank top

Pin-stripe vest

Striped armwarmers

Demonia boots

(( Will be getting pictures of this outfit soon, sans the tank top )) =P

• 2 months later...
Guest Megalicious

Black Capri Pants, Gray/black/silver Elvis shirt. Black maryjanes. My hair is supercute! I pin curled it =) ....

Silver and black flower necklace, black and white braclet.

Black Thinsulate shirt, under a white polostyle shirt, with black stripes. Very baggy Jeans, and my Born boots. I'm also wearing underwear, socks, cologne and a wicked smile. :D

Oooh, same outfit that's in my avatar pic.

CixWicked

Edited by CixWicked

• 4 weeks later...

Long denim skirt and puckery "petal top" that I don't really like, but all the ladies at work seem to love.

Whenever I wear something to work that I think looks frumpy, that's always when they compliement me, I'm starting to think they have an ulterior motive. And heaven forbid I should wear all black, they act like I'm going to hex them all when I do.

Long denim skirt and puckery "petal top" that I don't really like, but all the ladies at work seem to love.

Whenever I wear something to work that I think looks frumpy, that's always when they compliement me, I'm starting to think they have an ulterior motive. And heaven forbid I should wear all black, they act like I'm going to hex them all when I do.

I think you should wear what YOU like and what YOU want to wear, whenever YOU want, and you shouldn't give a damn if THEY like it or not. If they pick on you for it, that'd be their way of compensating for something they don't like about themselves.

*looks down*

Um... i guess this kind of shirt is called a "Henley?" no collar but has like 4 buttons down the front/top of shirt. The material is pretty soft, yeeee.

Random pair of crappy black sweat pants with a red pinstripe on the side.

Black Socks, one has a hole in the little toe!