Now Wearing...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Megalicious

Black and grey skirt, back and white striped shirt with a black long sleeve over it. Black Maryjanes with little cute kitties on the toe, Black and sliver broach pin, small silver earings and a stud in my lip.

oh and a black head band.

My dark blue oregon t and a pair of shorts with light blue clouds all over them.

Yay, Oregon!

Black and grey skirt, back and white striped shirt with a black long sleeve over it. Black Maryjanes with little cute kitties on the toe, Black and sliver broach pin, small silver earings and a stud in my lip.

oh and a black head band.

Very cute! (aka: sounds like something I'd wear! :D)

I'm wearing my sexy workout clothes. And a piece of rice I just spilled on myself from dinner.

Periwinkle blue mesh/lace Delta Burke bra (plunge) & panty (boyshort) set, camo capri pants w/embroidered rooster on one leg, gray heather knee socks, turquoise, moonstone, & MOP rings, turquoise Fred Harvey bracelet, my own bracelet, necklace & earring... and the contented glow of love.

gawd I am getting sappy!

I have leather pants, however I don't think I look that good in em. probably should dig em out....

none the less I'm wearing a puppy for foot warmers, and i have grey pants on and my red peter griffin hoodie on and a Detroit tigers hat on