• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on a side note...

http://halfass.com/images/adam_ant.jpeg

yes that is Mr Ant himself now

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can't believe he'd wear a shirt like that-of course, you cannot tell what kind of suit jacket he's got on over it...I suppose the hat and specs save him, though, those are pretty cool. -He always had such a cool sense of fashion-actually, he used to desiegn his own wardrobe, back when he was with the Ants and in the years shortly after, and what a wardrobe it was!

To be or not to be?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

post-8-1122308319_thumb.jpg

"At one point, I'd decided I'd hang myself from the rafters in the cellar but finally, I realized, hey I can't do this with my own belt-that's like hanging yourself with your dick, so, lol, I went down to the hardware store to see what else I could use and the craziest thing happened-they actually had that tape in I'd been looking for! I went home did some "crafting"."

Dear Mr Genie,

Remember that show 'leave it to Beaver'? Why did they call the show that when anytime that they left something to Beaver, he fucked it all up?

It was altered from the original script, it was originally about a chicken....

Dear Genie,

How come there are both, a king and queen size for matresses? Don't the king and queen sleep together?

Not usually... you see my young friend, historically royal marrages were "arrangened" and while there were conjical visits... mostly the monarchs tended to sleep apart from one another"

O, Genie.....

I've tossed this around for a very long time. Is it bad just to sleep with another person?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

post-8-1122308319_thumb.jpg

"Simply sleeping with someone else will get you by in a pinch but if you really want to have fun, you've got to lose the italics..."

Edited by Paper Hearts