What The Fudge Am I Wearing?!

Some of you on here will be able to easily admit that you rarely see me out in public.

That being said, I’ve decided that I’m going to make more of an effort. I’m typically pretty stylish. I don’t live in all black, even though that is stylish as fuck. But I have no idea what to wear to certain things, these days. I totally understand what to wear to Smalls. But I’m going to the Erotic Poetry and Music Festival on Saturday night to see my friend, Lushes Lamoan, perform. It’s at The Loving Touch and I have no fucking idea what I’m supposed to wear to something like this. I have plenty of clothes. I just need to know what to wear. 

some of you probably think that, not knowing how to dress as the reason why I don’t show up at things that you guys invite me too. I swear that’s not the case. It’s literally me. I don’t like the public, but will tolerate it to see some friends. 🩷

That being said, do you ever get like that when you’re planning an outfit? How far in advance do you plan? What’s your ritual?

I wear whatever the fuck I want, and you should to.  People will accept it and appreciate it, or they won't and that's their problem.

Some guy said they liked my duster tonight at Asylum.  It's always nice to have my fashion choices validated even though I don't really care.  Some girl also complimented my tangled mess of hair and got all mad when I said I did nothing to maintain it.  I really should take better care of it.

Also I don't think I've seen Lushes since the Mephisto's days.  Do tell her I said hello and that I hope she's well.