1979 Plymouth Trailduster

Okay so i wonder sometimes what the universe has against me..........

The buyer for the truck just backed out, and they put a deposit down too. Ughhh i was counting on that $$$ to make my payment on Tuesday so now i am way way way short on making my mark. Any how i need to sell this truck Quick I need cash i Hand by Tuesday 7-19-2005 before 7 p.m.

Her Stats:

Used 1979 Plymouth Trailduster

Removable Hard top (completely topless not just the back half of the truck)

New-rebuilt 4 Barrel Holly carb

New custom exhaust

New spider gears/ Differential gears

New windshield

All time 4 wheel drive Transfer case in good condition

At some point in her life the trans has been rebuilt per sticker on tran case but it was not when i owned her and i do not know the year either.

She needs allot of work but she does run, immediately some one will have to check the breaks and get new tires for her.

She shows her age but is a great project fun truck. She is rare.

She come with replacement tailgate, and grill with headlight trim.

I am asking $1000.00 as we paid that much for her and have repaired or upgraded her to that amount if not more. If you know any one who would be interested and capable of paying for her with in the next 24 to 30 hours please pass this along to them.

Email me at draven_and_devine@wowway.com for address and phone # only serious inquiries too please.

LiLiTh

Okay so i wonder sometimes what the universe has against me..........

The buyer for the truck just backed out, and they put a deposit down too. Ughhh i was counting on that $$$ to make my payment on Tuesday so now i am way way way short on making my mark. Any how i need to sell this truck Quick I need cash i Hand by Tuesday 7-19-2005 before 7 p.m.

Her Stats:

Used 1979 Plymouth Trailduster

Removable Hard top (completely topless not just the back half of the truck)

New-rebuilt 4 Barrel Holly carb

New custom exhaust

New spider gears/ Differential gears

New windshield

All time 4 wheel drive Transfer case in good condition

At some point in her life the trans has been rebuilt per sticker on tran case but it was not when i owned her and i do not know the year either.

She needs allot of work but she does run, immediately some one will have to check the breaks and get new tires for her.

She shows her age but is a great project fun truck. She is rare.

She come with replacement tailgate, and grill with headlight trim.

I am asking $1000.00 as we paid that much for her and have repaired or upgraded her to that amount if not more.  If you know any one who would be interested and capable of paying for her with in the next 24 to 30 hours please pass this along to them.

Email me at draven_and_devine@wowway.com for address and phone # only serious inquiries too please.

LiLiTh

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:fear you know I would love to hook up a Dgner with good drop rates for adds in locol news pappers. Drops are rare but half price with almost now time till print to get ad copy. if you have more situations like this it might be a way to unfuck those situations. of course I hate to do business with friends I don't know if the company will back what i say.

like a half page ad in ramulas and belleville black and white for 200$

would read something like. (I need cash today) stats on truck and (or best offer)

act now and recieve a FREE conversation with cute chick who needs your help today. :fear

just suggesting what I could do to help

thank you, but i cant afford to place an add right now, nor do i really have the time for this truck. I will how ever keep you in mind if i ever do run into a problem like this again.

recieve a FREE conversation with cute chick

:blushing

it is an awsome truck by the way

madd props

ican allready see the paths of destruction it could leave in it's wake

and it makes me tingely and warm  inside

oh she has rolled over a few parking blocks after Mr. L has gotten mad at the wait in the drive through and no not much gets in her way, and i must add she carried two pallets of sod, and allot of the building materials for my house, even at her old age she is still tryig to live it up. She just need a bit of a face lift and some TLC.

I wish we could keep her.

lilith

if were intrested in the truck well here is where it is at

The Truck

everythings all set on ebay wish me luck guys and if you know od any one who likes doing this kind of stuff (restoring old vechiles) let em know i got a rare classic for sale :wink

lilith

a side note to dgn'rs this truck is fit for restoration or light fun untill you are ready to fix er up. She has been a good second vechile to us but she is just not ready to be a main vechile or one you drive to work every day. So bid at your own risk and i would be allot happier with the sale if i knew the person buying her wanted her to restore her, or atleast if they are fully aware she is freaking old and just like all old things she could expire at any time. I just would hate to here a story of how some one got stranded atthe wrong time with this truck. I dont kow maybe i worry to much.

also for any of you car buffs, if you see anything wrong with the add or something i should add to it or some way i could i make the sale happen for sure or any tips you might have please let me know.

thanks you =)

lilith

if  were intrested in the truck well here is where it is at

The Truck

everythings all set on ebay wish me luck guys and if you know od any one who likes doing this kind of stuff (restoring old vechiles) let em know i got a rare classic for sale  :wink

lilith

a side note to dgn'rs this truck is fit for restoration or light fun untill you are ready to fix er up.  She has been a good second vechile to us but she is just not ready to be a main vechile or one you  drive to work every day. So bid at your own risk and i would be allot happier with the sale if i knew the person buying her wanted her to restore her,  or atleast if they are fully aware she is freaking old and just like all old things she could expire at any time.  I just would hate to here a story of how some one got stranded atthe wrong time  with this truck.  I dont kow maybe i worry to much.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

got 2 hours left on the auction ( ends around 2 p.m. 7-30-05) and i have no bids........

I am dissapointed, I feel like i was completley honest about her condtion took pics of the bad stuff and everything and no wants it. Maybe i am not supposed to sell this truck, but i need the money, maybe she is just too beat up and i should have lied, i dont know.

I am just dissapointed she has no bids, and i needed to write it down so i can get over it and enjoy the rest of my day, we have a BBQ to go to so i dont want ot be all bummed and thiking all day how i spent $42 on listing this thing with ebay for a bunch of dumb people to ask me stupid questions like "what kind of truck is that" (hello read the damn description) and no one buys it.

=(

lilith venting agravation n nothing more.

She did not sell........

i was really kinda dissappointed still am but oh well what r ya gonna do ya know.

Perhaps we r just not supposed to sell it, seems everything we do to sell it falls through eprhaps higher paowers are workign on it.

lilith

Sorry to hear that, Harmony.

I saw the ad, and did think to myself that you should have started it much lower.

It's hard to get what you want for something with the first bid. Better to start lower, and have a reserve in place.

I'm sorry you blew the $40 list fee on that. I was going to list my boat on eBay, but I only wanted $200 for it, and $80 in fees wouldn't have been worth it.

Archived