What's your comfort show

3 minutes ago, Msterbeau said:

I think it would not be appropriate for me to share without her permission.  If I ever meet you in real live person I can show you what she's working on now for Youmacon.  It's quite amazing. 

~~~~~

My apologies for any misunderstanding, when I said "If she doesn't mind", that was my way of saying "If you have her permission."  By no means would I ever want someone to unknowingly have their image plastered on the internet for all the World to see.

But yes, should we by chance get to meet in real life, I would most definitely be interested in pictures.  I live about 5 miles from the event center and have never attended.  However, a few times, I have been mistaken as being in cosplay attire when I was Downtown for an appointment.  Even had my picture taken. 😆

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

Even had my picture taken. 😆

That's always fun though at least.  Happens to me on occasion.

Happened to me once at Renfest but it was by a girl working one of the food booths.

I usually give them my email and ask for a copy but rarely do they follow through with that part :(

1 minute ago, Scary Guy said:

That's always fun though at least.  Happens to me on occasion.

Happened to me once at Renfest but it was by a girl working one of the food booths.

I usually give them my email and ask for a copy but rarely do they follow through with that part 😞

~~~~~

A reporter from the Oakland Press took our picture at RenFest and I actually posted it in my photo album.  That was the first time anything like that had ever happened.  The guy just automatically assumed we were in costume.

Minus the headdress, that was one of the outfits I had worn to a UofM Sorority Alumni Tea. 😁

23 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

A reporter from the Oakland Press took our picture at RenFest and I actually posted it in my photo album.  That was the first time anything like that had ever happened.  The guy just automatically assumed we were in costume.

Minus the headdress, that was one of the outfits I had worn to a UofM Sorority Alumni Tea. 😁

I am at the point at Faire that I go every weekend and have garb comparable to cast maybe? get my photo taken semi regularly. It's kind of flattering, but since I am not on social media I rarely see any of them.😬😭

• 3 weeks later...

dunno bout comforts 

but

I just paid for Netflix

ok so ima bout 20 yrs late on that?

they have LOTS of good spooky shows

limited series

horror occult and fantasy based

for young adults

kids

and adults.

good Halloween fare.