Black flag in flint Aug 23rd

1 hour ago, SlavicGoth said:

Please do tell me the stories 

I would if I could remember them.  Ask Linzi Clark about it if you ever run into her.

There was also a long standing rivalry with I-Rock, but as I found out later everyone stole shows from everyone else.  Just business I guess but still sucks.  Ted and Steve had no issues kicking larger shows to other venues (usually Harpo's) when they thought a show would be too large for their venue.  Though they could have been talking smack just to talk smack I've never heard them complain as much about other similar venues like Hayloft, The Ritz, The Token, Majestic, etc...

The few times I did go (and this is long ago now) were nothing special.  I honestly can't recall anything great or terrible happening.  But I can't remember who I saw there either or what I had for breakfast a week ago.  The noggin usually hangs onto the important stuff.

Anyway, I might dislike it but YMMV.

Also it's far, fuck that drive.  Although if I can get my friend Brett who lives up that way to go maybe it'd be worth the trip.

not gping.

wtf. 

i have heard him talk quite enuff already

just run for pres or something

2023 will see Henry return to the stage in the UK and Europe with his 'talking shows'. The “Good To See You 2022' tour will start in Reykjavik and finish in Cambr

• TronRP pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic