What do you like about DGN?

Scary Guy

3 hours ago, Slogo said:

I like the roses 🙂

I do not, or at least not the way it's scaling.  Though it might look good on a portrait oriented phone.

As it it though it zooms in to fill the screen resulting in it looking too pixelated/blurry.  It's exceptionally bad on my 4K monitor too.

I (and I'm sure @TronRP) could tile it horizontally, but then the site would have to be set so it doesn't zoom the background.

9 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

I do not, or at least not the way it's scaling.  Though it might look good on a portrait oriented phone.

As it it though it zooms in to fill the screen resulting in it looking too pixelated/blurry.  It's exceptionally bad on my 4K monitor too.

I (and I'm sure @TronRP) could tile it horizontally, but then the site would have to be set so it doesn't zoom the background.

~~~~~

Yeah, it only took me 45 minutes, 4 backgrounds and 16 settings to finally get one to show up.  No problem.  I can find something else.

:happy:

On 9/1/2023 at 3:04 PM, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Yeah, it only took me 45 minutes, 4 backgrounds and 16 settings to finally get one to show up.  No problem.  I can find something else.

:happy:

Some smart person with experience in Photoshop might be able to make a seamlessly tiling version.  I have no idea who that could be, though... 

2 hours ago, Msterbeau said:

Some smart person with experience in Photoshop might be able to make a seamlessly tiling version.  I have no idea who that could be, though... 

~~~~~

:biggrin:

It's more of an outdated theme/update issue at this time.

Normally it hadn't been too much of a problem, but because updates are paused for the moment, it's currently difficult to find images that work across all 3 platforms: Desktop, Tablet, Phone.

This will hopefully be rectified in the near future and things can go back to "normal".

I will definitely be making a post in the DGN Updates/Upgrades 2023 thread once we are good to go.  But as for right now, we are kind of in Frankenstein mode. :hrhr:

7 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

:biggrin:

It's more of an outdated theme/update issue at this time.

Normally it hadn't been too much of a problem, but because updates are paused for the moment, it's currently difficult to find images that work across all 3 platforms: Desktop, Tablet, Phone.

This will hopefully be rectified in the near future and things can go back to "normal".

I will definitely be making a post in the DGN Updates/Upgrades 2023 thread once we are good to go.  But as for right now, we are kind of in Frankenstein mode. :hrhr:

Aye, skipper!