Jewelry you like.

2 hours ago, kat said:

Thank you. I'll delete the original. 

No, you should have just edited the link and I could have removed the one in mine!  Not  a big deal anyway.  I just like messing with them however I can.

I'm hoping whoever takes it over after Bezos makes it less evil, but I highly doubt that will be the case.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2023 at 7:51 PM, Scary Guy said:

Just a general thread to post pieces you like since I couldn't find one in all the 20+ years of postings.

Anyway, saw this on the reddot and thought others must see it as well so enjoy:

qdn85doi9jab1.png

I saw a lady friend last weekend that wore a necklace of red beads arranged to look like someone had sliced the wearer's neck. It was perfect. 

Antique 18th, 19th, and early 20th century jewellery. Mostly brooches, buckles, and necklaces. This is not even half of my collection. 

Sorry for the crap resolution. My camera is HD, and this website's capability is not. If anybody wants to see something in better detail, LMK. 

Screenshot_20230913-130209.png

17 minutes ago, jynxxxedangel said:

Antique 18th, 19th, and early 20th century jewellery. Mostly brooches, buckles, and necklaces. This is not even half of my collection. 

Sorry for the crap resolution. My camera is HD, and this website's capability is not. If anybody wants to see something in better detail, LMK. 

Screenshot_20230913-130209.png

I see a few things that might look nice on a bolo tie if they were retrofitted on the back.

1 hour ago, Scary Guy said:

I see a few things that might look nice on a bolo tie if they were retrofitted on the back.

Yes, I tend to wear these different ways. Sometimes on hats, scarves, clothes. Four of these items, are actually Regency period men's stock pins (for pinning at the back of a cravat).