I realize that this is a somber time, but I just got notification that I have achieved rookie status. For those of you that don’t know me, I was one of the highest posters, back in the day. Phee, a guy called Paper Hearts, and I were out of control. I was also a Sr Mod. so seeing that I got the rookie badge just cracks me up. 

But back in the day, we were fucking legends 🖤

Edited by Anna Phylaxis

18 minutes ago, Anna Phylaxis said:

I realize that this is a somber time, but I just got notification that I have achieved rookie status. For those of you that don’t know me, I was one of the highest posters, back in the day. Phee, a guy called Paper Hearts, and I were out of control. I was also a Sr Mod. so seeing that I got the rookie badge just cracks me up. 

Good job rookie. I know that this is a new and exciting place for you. 🤪

34 minutes ago, Anna Phylaxis said:

It is for this very reason I messaged Paul to get all 3 of you in the same room again. Just once. I literally don’t think it’s happened since … well

since you came from Maryland, everyone that came out to city or the BBQ .. 

Time really does fly. 

1 hour ago, The1andonlyMEG said:

It is for this very reason I messaged Paul to get all 3 of you in the same room again. Just once. I literally don’t think it’s happened since … well

since you came from Maryland, everyone that came out to city or the BBQ .. 

Time really does fly. 

It sure has been a minute..

3 hours ago, Anna Phylaxis said:

You're still a legend to me 

3 hours ago, Anna Phylaxis said:

I just hit rookie status too 🤪 🤣 

9 hours ago, Anna Phylaxis said:

You should see this post about me complaining about similar things.

1 hour ago, Anna Phylaxis said:

Oh shit. I’m ”Apprentice” now. I know it sounds cocky when I say this, but I was an OG, dammit. 😂

What do you mean “was” you mean are. 

I found the “how many tattoos do you have” thread. You started it. When you had 6! 6 lol

These old threads are crazy. I was telling Rach d M I was sobbing over the punching Satan lol. I had forgotten all about him till coming across your visit/city thread. 

2 minutes ago, The1andonlyMEG said:

What do you mean “was” you mean are. 

I found the “how many tattoos do you have” thread. You started it. When you had 6! 6 lol

These old threads are crazy. I was telling Rach d M I was sobbing over the punching Satan lol. I had forgotten all about him till coming across your visit/city thread. 

It’s true. I am an OG. I couldn’t even tell you how many I have, now. At this point, I can count open spaces because the number of tattoos that I have would take me entirely too long to count😂

And that punching Satan, I swear, lol.

Edited by Anna Phylaxis