NSFW Video - Troy Shouts Out Several

Troy Spiral

Crazy how long these still take!  

Spent quite a long time making what look like simple digital assets with House Spiral people's runes for re-use in this one.   Made them in photoshop and will upload them to DGN in a bit.  I Plan on using them a lot in the future so figured it was worth the time to make some digital "clean" symbols with transparent backgrounds so they can be overlaid on future content.  

@Moe Falcon @sekhmet2002 @Stu @NocteSpiritus @TronRP @Draco1958 @Nitewolf 

Several more would fit on this list but just have not expressed any interest.

I think that is everyone that I'd currently call a "HS Household Member"  (Different than a family member).  In some cases people might already "qualify" they just have expressed no interest. A family member is anyone that we can trust not to screw us and helps / thinks kindly on house spiral and supports us in some way.   A HOUSEHOLD member is someone that fits the aforementioned and also supports us in some more significant ongoing way, also has no bigotry against (but doesn't have to be into)  Goth / LGBTQ / BDSM / Nerddom / Cats.  Not to say that list couldn't be rapidly expanded.  We just need to see effort in that direction.  It's fairly easy to do, but not easy to find. 

I miss my Dominant like breathing. ❤💜💙 the new videos. 😙 House Spiral and kisses to all your pink parts.

Oh, and I'm not SSC in particular, we go by RACK. Risk Aware Consenual Kink. Meaning, my Dominant who I tremble for, can casually snatch me up by my hair and shove his...tongue.. down my throat whenever wherever. Always.  Like a blanket agreement forever because I trust him with my life. We wouldn't be us if we slapped 'sane on us. I may be many things but the ward I was just released from after 5 days, would disagree.

Edited by Moe Falcon
forgot stuff.

On 9/1/2019 at 7:27 PM, Moe Falcon said:

I miss my Dominjant like breathing. ❤💜💙 the new videos. 😙 House Spiral and kisses to all your pink parts.

Oh, and I'm not SSC in particular, we go by RACK. Risk Aware Consenual Kink. Meaning, my Dominant who I tremble for, can casually snatch me up by my hair and shove his...tongue.. down my throat whenever wherever. Always.  Like a blanket agreement forever because I trust him with my life. We wouldn't be us if we slapped 'sane on us. I may be many things but the ward I was just released from after 5 days, would disagree.

What does the ward know anyway? (not that I'm saying all places were like that one) Sometimes the state (and those involved) doesn't know better and refuse to listen.