what are you doing right now? (cont'd)

TronRP

Working on an informative post for the Star Wars Old Republic game to see if there's any interest in seeing a full play through of a character/species. It's work, luckily most of it's all copy/pasting of url's since I can use the 'link' button to put a link onto words. All others can do is click.

Trying so hard to get a chapter done of the fanfiction and get it posted. It's so sad that it's taken a month for this to happen since I got fired. I might post a notice with this chapter on my tumblr that I might take a break for a short unknown time from the fan fiction with the hope to focus on the original story.

Waiting for my amazon order to come in. Ordered a clear actual backpack for work (security purposes). Doesn't mean I won't use the one provided that I got from orientation, that one will be used as a back up one on those rare days that I'm running late to work. Cuz you all know me, I gotta have a notebook (including pens) and a book or two for those down moments when not otherwise engaged with people. 

• TronRP pinned, unpinned and pinned this topic