what are you doing right now? (cont'd)

TronRP

Currently self-quarantining.

I started having symptoms of a summer cold and I immediately separated myself from everyone.  I'm wondering if it had anything to do with being out yesterday picking up trash and moving items to the curb for bulk pickup.  Although I was wearing a mask and had on a winter hat, I distinctly remember cold air blowing down my ear canal and thinking "this can't be good".

On 12/11/2020 at 8:55 PM, TronRP said:

Currently self-quarantining.

I started having symptoms of a summer cold and I immediately separated myself from everyone.  I'm wondering if it had anything to do with being out yesterday picking up trash and moving items to the curb for bulk pickup.  Although I was wearing a mask and had on a winter hat, I distinctly remember cold air blowing down my ear canal and thinking "this can't be good".

Ohhh I hate that cold going down my ear or when it smacks me in my throat. I have become a scarf person. I now understand there importance. Hope you get better soon.

11 hours ago, kat said:

Ohhh I hate that cold going down my ear or when it smacks me in my throat. I have become a scarf person. I now understand there importance. Hope you get better soon.

~~~~~

Thank you.  It's slow going because I also suffer from inner ear lesions.  I can actually breathe through my right ear...lol.  That's why I must stay covered from the top of my head to my shoulders during this pandemic.  It doesn't help that the Chrysler plant is using some strange smelling metal primer every other night.  I literally had to sleep in a facemask for a couple of nights.

Watching spaceballs on starz via sling and not looking forward to the upcoming work week. I wanna have a vacation, but I don't have enough time with the company that I'm with at the airport to take the time for it number 1. Number 2, the Canadian border's still closed to nonessential traffic.

3 hours ago, BadKitty said:

I'm worrying.  My husband is using again, which means that I can't trust anything but what I see.  My stress level is through the roof, and I'm a mess and trying not to show it.

~~~~~

Hugs :heart:

I would have lost my mind all over him and then some.  I consider that a breach in the relationship.

• TronRP pinned, unpinned and pinned this topic