what are you doing right now? (cont'd)

TronRP

35 minutes ago, know_buddy_kares said:

Getting ready for work. This shit is too fucking early. Ugh. Fuck. Cocks. I want a monster energy on top of sugar loaded coffee.

Don’t know if they sell it locally in your area.

If you drink coffee, there’s a brand called Deathwish Coffee.

It will wake you up real good.

They have a website and social media.

1 hour ago, creatureofthenyte said:

Don’t know if they sell it locally in your area.

If you drink coffee, there’s a brand called Deathwish Coffee.

It will wake you up real good.

They have a website and social media.

I'm just still getting used to the new hours. It has been a double (triple?) whammy. Gotta get up by 5am now instead of 7. Happened right after we went forward an hour. (And maybe I'm getting too old for this early bird shit, idk). Some days are harder than others. Still got my ass out the door on time anyway. Just needed to be cranky while doing it.

7 hours ago, et-novum said:

I'm currently wondering where Scary Guy went off too. Probably nothing bad, but he's rarely offline for this long at one time. It's almost like if Tron were to go missing.

~~~~~

OK, so it wasn't just me.

Usually he's lurking around 3 to 4 am, but I haven't been able to be on to see if I catch him perusing the board.

Currently gearing up for build season and lawn and garden maintenance.  And with 2 young people returning from college, free time will be at a premium for the next 4 to 6 week.

23 hours ago, TronRP said:

Usually he's lurking around 3 to 4 am, but I haven't been able to be on to see if I catch him perusing the board.

He's a private guy and has most of the tracking features turned off (don't blame him) but he can't turn off the Last Seen feature on his profile. Even if he was just lurking, he'd still leave a trace. Hope he's alright and just taking a break - the last thing he said was something about not feeling great 😅

10 hours ago, gwen said:

Balls penis Taint anus

ima online makin dumb dumb famous!

😆 🤣 😂 

That, was mμ†hafμ¢k¡n' hilarious. No clue wtf you talkin' bout, but nonetheless, very well articulated, that's some random ass comedy gold 👍

On 3/27/2024 at 3:58 PM, et-novum said:

I'm currently wondering where Scary Guy went off too. Probably nothing bad, but he's rarely offline for this long at one time. It's almost like if Tron were to go missing.

On 3/27/2024 at 11:01 PM, TronRP said:

~~~~~

OK, so it wasn't just me.

Sorry, sometimes I forget things exist and I get distracted.

Currently I just got back from Asylum in Canada.  It's the first time I drove myself.  Went with my friend Tanja and she had a good time too.  It's always good seeing everyone, though I barely know them.

11 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

Sorry, sometimes I forget things exist and I get distracted.

Currently I just got back from Asylum in Canada.  It's the first time I drove myself.  Went with my friend Tanja and she had a good time too.  It's always good seeing everyone, though I barely know them.

~~~~~

gallery_4589_1202_11375.png

Back in from today's everything:

Eclipse viewing

Package retrieval

Bank run

Advisor meeting

HomeHouse assist

Now eating a late dinner and watching Japanese Anime.