what are you doing right now? (cont'd)

TronRP

Sitting at the library in an effort to get away from all the drama sourced around the one toxic person I've been trying to cut from my life for a few years now. Reason why they're still around: because of the parents' decision to keep her around in their effort to help her overcome her drug problem.

That hasn't worked out well as apparent in the course of 24 hours this past Sunday and Monday.

2 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Sitting at the library in an effort to get away from all the drama sourced around the one toxic person I've been trying to cut from my life for a few years now. Reason why they're still around: because of the parents' decision to keep her around in their effort to help her overcome her drug problem.

That hasn't worked out well as apparent in the course of 24 hours this past Sunday and Monday.

~~~~~

large.56e4e30c77840_152663412_amazoncom-big-hug-plush-toys-games031216.jpg

4 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Currently, laughing at this:

large.1216119891_HoroscopesQuotes040219.jpg

2 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said:

And the same thought that popped into my head: "Why would I squeeze lemons in people's eyes?"

~~~~~

It's a metaphor of perception.  It means if you find yourself in a situation life throws at you, there is no way anyone can overlook how you handle it.  It's like saying, "I am here...deal with it" 🤣

2 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

It's a metaphor of perception.  It means if you find yourself in a situation life throws at you, there is no way anyone can overlook how you handle it.  It's like saying, "I am here...deal with it" 🤣

"I'm the top, I'm the Colosseum. No, I'm the Louvre Museum. I'm a melody from a Strauss symphony. I'm a Bendel sonnet; nay, a Shakespearean sonnet. I sail on the Nile, past the Tower of Pisa just to see Mona Lisa smile."

5 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said:

"I'm the top, I'm the Colosseum. No, I'm the Louvre Museum. I'm a melody from a Strauss symphony. I'm a Bendel sonnet; nay, a Shakespearean sonnet. I sail on the Nile, past the Tower of Pisa just to see Mona Lisa smile."

~~~~~

gallery_4589_1202_61.png

:clap:

18 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Damn... I'm SUCH a slacker!  I'm a hairy old guy with seven jobs and STILL no money!  😕

Sitting and waiting for the lunch hour to be done so I can do some paperwork for my badge for work. Part 1.1 for job done. Part 1.2 is checking emails for further communication on badge approval (since to my knowledge I don't have any warrents and whatnot out) and job orientation.

Then to get the car in for an overdo oil change

• TronRP pinned, unpinned and pinned this topic