what are you doing right now? (cont'd)

TronRP

Not really. Exactly who you imagine appeared and fed me something. Allegedly he plans another trip tomorrow evening. Whatever for I cannot imagine. They want to inspect the house and I'm told Jareks room is trashed? My housekeeper comes M W F. If I see her I'll set her on it but likely everything just needs to be thrown in  a bag /box so It's not a pigsty.

6 minutes ago, Moe Falcon said:

Not really. Exactly who you imagine appeared and fed me something. Allegedly he plans another trip tomorrow evening. Whatever for I cannot imagine. They want to inspect the house and I'm told Jareks room is trashed? My housekeeper comes M W F. If I see her I'll set her on it but likely everything just needs to be thrown in  a bag /box so It's not a pigsty.

*cue words of encouragement here* Yeah ... I got nothing except this lousy attempt at getting a small smile. Hope things work out for you.

23 hours ago, Moe Falcon said:

23 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said:

*cue words of encouragement here* Yeah ... I got nothing except this lousy attempt at getting a small smile. Hope things work out for you.

~~~~~

Yeah, sadly when I was working there to clean the house, I never made it to Jarek's room and when I came back, it was occupied and wouldn't clear out.  So I ended up doing the rest of the house.  However, after we made the "visitation" arrangement, I had only been doing a maintenance cleaning to keep the house from being wrecked before they finally allowed for a cleaning service to be set into place.

large.1157545796_thumb_smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-050042713.gif

• TronRP pinned, unpinned and pinned this topic