what are you doing right now? (cont'd)

TronRP

Taking another break.  I now have enough shelves in place to get the books and magazines off of the floor.  However, shelving everything will have to wait until I take a brief nap.

Debating on what to do. Knowing that the pain splatter on the floor needs to be cleaned (a combo of elbow grease, scrapper, and fast orange hand soap), take a lazy day since it's gonna push 90 degrees outside, and try and get back into writing. Or edit another game play video (for Star Wars: The Old Republic) for my youtube game account.

3 hours ago, Maureen Falcon said:

Twiddling my thumbs waiting for breakfast..wondering why I still dont have house help.. i jump their hoops and still have nothing..

~~~~~

OK...Now I need numbers and names.

I thought they were forreal this time so I tried to let them handle it.

Looking for apartments online but I can't afford anything around here or even in Detroit at this rate these days. My mom said that I have to be gone in less than a month. I really don't know what to do at this point.  I know she's sick of me she's got the look of disgust on her face and the tone of her voice is just irritated constantly by my presence.  I understand though. I disgust myself too.

Edited by kat

9 hours ago, kat said:

Looking for apartments online but I can't afford anything around here or even in Detroit at this rate these days. My mom said that I have to be gone in less than a month. I really don't know what to do at this point.  I know she's sick of me she's got the look of disgust on her face and the tone of her voice is just irritated constantly by my presence.  I understand though. I disgust myself too.

~~~~~

I really wish you could see your true value, but she is your mother and their acceptance means more than the world.

• TronRP pinned, unpinned and pinned this topic