How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

4 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said:

kale doughnuts? There's something wrong in the world if people are putting kale in doughnuts.

Lol, well I had  doughnuts..2 I had 2 (chocolate)but to keep shit balanced I had some Vampire killer kale chips. Lol  

Edited by kat

I feel like whatever this dude cooked out there some ground  beef probably seasoned with nothing legit smells like shit. Damn I dislike this place. I can't believe the shit these guys eat like fast food, pizza that has been left out for the night and half the day sometimes 2 days.  Why do people do that? They are going to be sick.

Edited by kat

Tired. Last ditch effort in making sure I get up early enough for work come Tuesday (hello 8 am clock in time all next week). I know I can push myself into a roughly 14 hour day, but not gonna risk it this close to a new job until I can get my circadian rhythm set. So I might just shut stuff down for the night and chill before trying to sleep.

51 minutes ago, kat said:

like fast food, pizza that has been left out for the night and half the day sometimes 2 days.  Why do people do that? They are going to be sick.

~~~~~

...I do that...

The thought is that if you are awake at the time the food is still out (like all night), it's like you were eating it the entire time so putting it in the fridge is a moot point.  But then, after it's been out you are probably just going to finish eating it anyway, so what would be the point of putting it in fridge then...it's daytime and time to eat.

😅

54 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Tired. Last ditch effort in making sure I get up early enough for work come Tuesday (hello 8 am clock in time all next week). I know I can push myself into a roughly 14 hour day, but not gonna risk it this close to a new job until I can get my circadian rhythm set. So I might just shut stuff down for the night and chill before trying to sleep.

~~~~~

Just remember to have your alarm clock set at the proper time. 

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

...I do that...

The thought is that if you are awake at the time the food is still out (like all night), it's like you were eating it the entire time so putting it in the fridge is a moot point.  But then, after it's been out you are probably just going to finish eating it anyway, so what would be the point of putting it in fridge then...it's daytime and time to eat.

😅

My mom and stuff does it. I have all these obsessive food peeves.

55 minutes ago, kat said:

I want a tomato and mayo bacon pepper (a btbm sanich or a bdsm?) but I have no tomato and my bread expired today so it's crap now.

~~~~~

Bread is only expired if the entire loaf is blue.  If not, just pick off the blue and Bon Appétit. :biggrin:

On 3/15/2019 at 11:15 PM, kat said:

That got dark really quick.  Sorry guys. Debbie downer over here.  Forget that story. 

I'm so sorry that happened Kat. I know it must have been terrifying. You're not being a Debbie Downer, just saying what happened to you. We all care enough to want to know if something happens to you. *hugs*

16 minutes ago, sekhmet2002 said:

I'm so sorry that happened Kat. I know it must have been terrifying. You're not being a Debbie Downer, just saying what happened to you. We all care enough to want to know if something happens to you. *hugs*

Thank you<3

That means alot, I'm glad you guys care<3

3 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Nervous since first day of orientation's Tuesday and I don't know if my body will allow enough sleep.

~~~~~

When it's the first day, I find that once I get going, it's hard to stop.  So if nothing else, your first day should be GREAT!

😁

Just now, TronRP said:

~~~~~

When it's the first day, I find that once I get going, it's hard to stop.  So if nothing else, your first day should be GREAT!

😁

It will be; and the longest (8-4 for training). We're just waiting on final inspection, so training's at the Westin (where orientation was).

I feel like I'm going to get fired tomorrow if I can't go to work because of my stupid back and if I do get fired I'm running away and not telling anyone except for you all, my kids, my mom, all my brothers and my sister, but noone else....but I'm not running away until my back is better and after my brother's wedding. 

Edited by kat

• TronRP pinned this topic