How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

2 minutes ago, kat said:

That got dark really quick.  Sorry guys. Debbie downer over here.  Forget that story. 

~~~~~

Whoa, what do you mean forget?!?  Did you report his behind?😲

Just now, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Whoa, what do you mean forget?!?  Did you report his behind?😲

I feel like it was my fault.  I shouldn't have been friendly.  I shouldn't have responded, I shouldn't have thought people still actually ask you for your number irl. It sucks. 

I didn't want to be that girl.  That person who trips when a guy talks to them but when he tried grabbing me...

I'm just not stopping at that 711 after work anymore or probably ever. I mean he was probably being overzealous. Who would do that when you can actually identify them that easy?

Edited by kat

3 minutes ago, kat said:

I feel like it was my fault.  I shouldn't have been friendly.  I shouldn't have responded, I shouldn't have thought people still actually ask you for your number irl. It sucks. 

~~~~~

It is never your fault because another person uses the guise of being nice to their advantage.  We are trained to respond kindly to kindness.  If he were yelling at you to get into his truck, you would have ran.

What you have just admitted is the stereotypical victim response.  The idea is to get people like that off the streets because his kindness can easily lure a young girl to him who's thinking he is being genuinely nice.

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

It is never your fault because another person uses the guise of being nice to their advantage.  We are trained to respond kindly to kindness.  If he were yelling at you to get into his truck, you would have ran.

What you have just admitted is the stereotypical victim response.  The idea is to get people like that off the streets because his kindness can easily lure a young girl to him who's thinking he is being genuinely nice.

I know.  What if it was my kid or someone young. I feel like I should have done something. Maybe I should still say something.  I don't know.  I didn't want to think that I was tripping.  

8 minutes ago, kat said:

I didn't want to be that girl.  That person who trips when a guy talks to them but when he tried grabbing me...

I'm just not stopping at that 711 after work anymore or probably ever. I mean he was probably being overzealous. Who would do that when you can actually identify them that easy?

~~~~~

*HUGS*

The deal is, he isn't thinking.  And when they are not reported, they get away with it.

1 minute ago, kat said:

I know.  What if it was my kid or someone young. I feel like I should have done something. Maybe I should still say something.  I don't know.  I didn't want to think that I was tripping.  

~~~~~

You can also make an anonymous report.  Tell them when and where and they can track down the person who was on that route that day. 

3 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

If you want, you can PM me all the details and I can handle it for you or work together with you to report this.

I'm going to say something. I'm going check out how to do it anonymous with Romulus PD. I was just all focused on worrying about my daughter all week I just kind of thought it would go away.  

Edited by kat

5 minutes ago, kat said:

Can I get rid of the posts about the situation? I feel stupid now. I shouldn't post stuff so personal.  I just don't think. 

~~~~~

I'm worried that you do not understand how important this is.  Sure, you got away, but what if the next person doesn't.  You matter and so does your security.  You have the right to be here just like everyone else.  So why is it ok for a sleeze to make you feel less than human while they get to live it up?  It's not OK.

Just now, TronRP said:

@kat

Besides, this is what I call leaving a virtual paper trail.  If someone doubts your story, there is evidence that you mentioned it.

What Tron said. Don't ever EVER doubt how much you matter. It's not stupid that you mentioned it. It's not personal in the way you might think it is. Not to me. You matter.

Feeling like I finally woke up.  I was literally out cold for 12 hours.  Woke up once to check DGN and once more to hear my sister contact the kids this morning, but that was it clear up until 10am this morning. 

• TronRP pinned this topic