How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

I just rolled into my driveway about two hours and I feel like I could fall asleep at any moment. Left the Keweenaw this morning at 8am, dropped my sister off in Milwaukee this afternoon, and then came back to Holland.bot the longest drive I've done but this might be the one I've felt the worst afterwards 😅 Honestly this was worse than driving north from Texas back in April.

On 1/1/2024 at 6:09 AM, SlavicGoth said:

It hurts to be abandoned just before new years just to watch everyone kiss eachother as you stand alone . Happy new years

Hey, sometimes it's better that way.  I've got a friend in a loveless marriage who would give his left nut to trade places with you.  It's way better to be alone than resented and treated like shit constantly.  But yes, it hurts for a while and that is a shitty time for her to have done that.

On the plus side there are plenty of other women out there, and women dig foreign guys.

On 12/30/2023 at 9:15 AM, know_buddy_kares said:

Seems in a way we're on the same type of path into 2024. I seen that you've gone through some horrible shit too, and entering 2024 as strong as you can. Keep going, you're not alone in facing this new year as bravely as you can.

I appreciate it. I am keeping my therapy appointments and everything coming. They are helping. At least one of us in this house cares about mental health. 

1 hour ago, Queen of Foxes said:

I appreciate it. I am keeping my therapy appointments and everything coming. They are helping. At least one of us in this house cares about mental health. 

Oh I totally get how you feel. Been there, it's a dark pit. Persevere, and hoping the absolute best results for you.

On 1/2/2024 at 9:09 AM, Scary Guy said:

Hey, sometimes it's better that way.  I've got a friend in a loveless marriage who would give his left nut to trade places with you.  It's way better to be alone than resented and treated like shit constantly.  But yes, it hurts for a while and that is a shitty time for her to have done that.

On the plus side there are plenty of other women out there, and women dig foreign guys.

I find the ones who like foreign guys commonly enjoy cultural and historical stuff, so I always let them know i came from Russia 

I’m really thankful to have a PCP who is supportive and understanding. Next week I am getting a second MRI on my knee and then my injection is the following day. But I have an appointment with a doctor at the Henry Ford Pistons Performance Center regarding the issues I have been having. I am overall disappointed in my current orthopedic surgeon. I feel like more could have been done before my knee got to the state it is. Anyhow, I’m just glad to get a second opinion.  

9 hours ago, KatRN05 said:

I’m really thankful to have a PCP who is supportive and understanding. Next week I am getting a second MRI on my knee and then my injection is the following day. But I have an appointment with a doctor at the Henry Ford Pistons Performance Center regarding the issues I have been having. I am overall disappointed in my current orthopedic surgeon. I feel like more could have been done before my knee got to the state it is. Anyhow, I’m just glad to get a second opinion.  

I took my friend to Corwell last year so he could get his elbow worked on.  If you need a third opinion this guy is apparently amazing, but he's at 13/Woodward.

Fucking annoyed as all shit and fuck. Broken ribs are absolutely my #1 most loathed injury. My busted skull wasn't as bad as this. I can't stand the snap crackle pop every time I want to sit down. Like fuck this shiiiiit. The only part of the human body that will hurt no matter what you do. Like Christ I can't even wiggle my fucking toes without this rib being a cry ass about it.

It's been so long since I've had to appear in actual court that I feel like I have butterflies in my stomach.  I just want tomorrow morning to be over with.

2 hours ago, TronRP said:

It's been so long since I've had to appear in actual court that I feel like I have butterflies in my stomach.  I just want tomorrow morning to be over with.

You should take a photo of you in your court garb.  I kinda want to see how you get clean up for "the man."

19 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

You should take a photo of you in your court garb.  I kinda want to see how you get clean up for "the man."

~~~~~

It's quite simple.  I just don't wear skulls and goggles. 

😆

11 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Trene wears petticoats, I don't wear tiny hats...🤣

I swear I remember differently, but again my memory isn't what it used to be.

Ended up hunting down some old videos to refresh.  Better days.

Also who keeps zombie posting to the account?  Whatever keeps her happy I guess.

I never really cared about them before.  Now they hit differently though.  It's like looking at old family videos.

22 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

I swear I remember differently, but again my memory isn't what it used to be.

Ended up hunting down some old videos to refresh.  Better days.

Also who keeps zombie posting to the account?  Whatever keeps her happy I guess.

I never really cared about them before.  Now they hit differently though.  It's like looking at old family videos.

~~~~~

I was glad that many of the videos were re-edited by the House Spiral crew because my mouth never stopped and you constantly heard me in the background.  I honestly can not stand the sound of my voice.  Many times I was unaware that Troy and others were videoing.

😅

Definitely a walk down memory lane.  But who are you referring to regarding the "zombie posting"?

Your voice has never been unpleasant.

By zombie posting I'm pretty sure @sekhmet2002 has access and is either doing it herself or paying someone.  I didn't ask though, so this is me asking.

I'm happy it's being done, but it still feels a bit weird since I'm pretty sure it was his account.