How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

6 minutes ago, sekhmet2002 said:

It's finally hitting. I am so bored. I usually can keep myself busy and content that way but yesterday and today are just frustrating. I hope it doesn't stay this way. That's the only think keeping me sane.

Don't feel bad; Whitmer extended the stay home and shut down to mid June.

Nervous? There's someone on a dating site I actually, legit wanna message (unlike the others that I might wanna message, this one I want to message). I think part of it is I'm so ... new? Not new, maybe unaccustomed to the whole dating scene, I don't know what to say without coming across as being cliched or whatnot.

Feels like this is so buggin'...my sleep schedule has changed already and now I'm awake at night and out of it until midday.  Unfortunately, now I feel like getting some work done, but if I work outside right now, I will have to set up a light source and the last thing I want to do is give the neighbors something else to talk about.

Hmmm...but why do I care...

🤔

I'm starting to feel concerned about this leg pain now.  It put me out of commission earlier and now it's starting up again.  It is possible that a bone may have moved in my foot and sparked lower leg spasms as I did suffer from a fallen arch in my younger years. 

11 hours ago, TronRP said:

I'm starting to feel concerned about this leg pain now.  It put me out of commission earlier and now it's starting up again.  It is possible that a bone may have moved in my foot and sparked lower leg spasms as I did suffer from a fallen arch in my younger years. 

Oh no! Better get that looked at! How could you even not be able to be Tron?

My feet/ankles have been swelling SO badly... I have compression socks and can't wear them because I can't even get them on with help.  Yes, the swelling is that bad.  I am thinking I'm eating too much salt because we're getting takeout too much... but cooking sucks.  

Feels like I pushed it today.  I thought I was taking my time with the grass cutting since I was have leg issues, but now my fingers and toes feel super sensitive and I'm fighting a Charley Horse that's trying to start and the rest of my body feels like it hates me....or strongly dislikes me.  I know I'm not as young as I used to be, but this feels different than usual body exertion...or maybe it's my new normal body exertion. 

🤨

I've been feeling odd for the past few days.  Normally I can figure out what's going on when it comes to my physical state, but I am currently stomped on this one.  No doubt I will figure this out. 

9 hours ago, TronRP said:

I've been feeling odd for the past few days.  Normally I can figure out what's going on when it comes to my physical state, but I am currently stomped on this one.  No doubt I will figure this out. 

Metaphyscial? Mental? Emotional? Could be effected by what's going on the past few days.

4 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Metaphyscial? Mental? Emotional? Could be effected by what's going on the past few days.

~~~~~

I was suffering from an extreme case of low blood.  I'm just glad I knew how to handle the symptoms because things started taking a turn for the worse around 3:30am.  It didn't dawn on me what it was until I started to feel better.  It's been so long since I've had to deal with it that I totally missed all of the warning signs.

5 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Just now, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I was suffering from an extreme case of low blood.  I'm just glad I knew how to handle the symptoms because things started taking a turn for the worse around 3:30am.  It didn't dawn on me what it was until I started to feel better.  It's been so long since I've had to deal with it that I totally missed all of the warning signs.

~~~~~

So I'm feeling much better now.

smeyat 061213.png

39 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Low blood? as in low blood sugar? Either way, it's good that 1. you knew the symptoms and took it of it (albet when it was getting worse) 2. that you're better now.

2 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Low blood? as in low blood sugar? Either way, it's good that 1. you knew the symptoms and took it of it (albet when it was getting worse) 2. that you're better now.

~~~~~

Honestly, I'm not sure what the "low" is because when my doctor first told me about it, she put me on Vitamin D3 and Thiamine.  All I know is when it gets like this, I could get a cut and it won't bleed...which is actually what happened to my finger yesterday.  That really clued me in.  So now I'm keeping an eye on my nutritional intake that doesn't happen again, especially not during the hotter days to come. 

6 minutes ago, kat said:

I was just in the middle of a fucking brawl between my brothers. I was trying to pull them apart and I got hurt because I was pinned against the kitchen table,  my brothers wife's foot got hurt..I had never seen my brother's fight like that and all I kept thinking about was my brothers gun going off and one of them dying.  My chest hurts like I'm going to have a heart attack and I can't calm down. 

~~~~~

Oh my goodness, what were they fighting about.

Just breathe, calm down and you will be OK.

*hugs*

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Honestly, I'm not sure what the "low" is because when my doctor first told me about it, she put me on Vitamin D3 and Thiamine.  All I know is when it gets like this, I could get a cut and it won't bleed...which is actually what happened to my finger yesterday.  That really clued me in.  So now I'm keeping an eye on my nutritional intake that doesn't happen again, especially not during the hotter days to come. 

Maybe low iron? idk (not medically trained lol) That's a thought.

9 minutes ago, kat said:

I was just in the middle of a fucking brawl between my brothers. I was trying to pull them apart and I got hurt because I was pinned against the kitchen table,  my brothers wife's foot got hurt..I had never seen my brother's fight like that and all I kept thinking about was my brothers gun going off and one of them dying.  My chest hurts like I'm going to have a heart attack and I can't calm down. 

2 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Oh my goodness, what were they fighting about.

Just breathe, calm down and you will be OK.

*hugs*

What Tron said. If you can get outta the house (or if you feel like you can leave them alone for a short time), take a walk. Cuz from what it sounds like, you could be having a panic/anxiety attack. **Not an expert, just stating what the symptoms sound like it could be**

1 minute ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Maybe low iron? idk (not medically trained lol) That's a thought.

~~~~~

I automatically think Iron and Vitamin D.  But whatever it is, I know that if I eat a can of Green Beans, the symptoms go away.

2 minutes ago, kat said:

Thanks. It was about the hatred towards cops. My one brother got loud about the police brutality issue and he was saying everything right but than he started getting disrespectful towards cops and my brother was like until u see what I seen u shouldn't say that and at first I thought it was going to be another debate but it came to blows, bad.  

~~~~~

I just finished having the same conversation.  I watch a lot of ID TV, Live PD and Body Cam and unless you are there, you can't even begin to understand what an officer goes through.  I just finished suggesting that those people should get a ride along so they can see first hand what's up and the dangers the officers have to face just pulling up to ask someone a question.  Of course the person doing the ride along will have to sign a release form because they will be in the same position as Field Journalists and they do get shot at.

9 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said:

That's good. 

~~~~~

I just feel a bit concerned that I let it get to the point where I was becoming confused trying to perform the simplest of tasks.  That's when I got scared and diagnosed myself. 

4 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I just feel a bit concerned that I let it get to the point where I was becoming confused trying to perform the simplest of tasks.  That's when I got scared and diagnosed myself. 

Yeah, that's a bit concerning. Something that bad shouldn't get to that point; but hey shrugs Lesson learned (I hope) and things have been fixed.

1 minute ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Yeah, that's a bit concerning. Something that bad shouldn't get to that point; but hey shrugs Lesson learned (I hope) and things have been fixed.

~~~~~

The next time I start feeling odd, I'm going to remember this conversation because this is embarrassing to me, given that I'm the one who helps others with their symptoms and medical conditions as a Homecare Provider.  So, this will help me catch things sooner.

large.1157545796_thumb_smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-050042713.gif

• TronRP pinned this topic