What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

I cannot wait to get back home and register my Escalade. I got all the way down there and OH rejected the title, had to get the seller up here to have a new title printed then fill it out all over again. It's been a drawn out process.

I am currently trying to remember and piece together the events from last night I got way too drunk and waking up looking at this one sore spot on my shoulder and see it's two deep gashes and my shirt i was wearing last night as a hole in it and is covered in my own blood n flesh

1 hour ago, SlavicGoth said:

I am currently trying to remember and piece together the events from last night I got way too drunk and waking up looking at this one sore spot on my shoulder and see it's two deep gashes and my shirt i was wearing last night as a hole in it and is covered in my own blood n flesh

Sounds like a helluva good night.

A day without blood is like a day without sunshine.

I'm glad that I had a few hours of me time earlier.  I actually just got off of a 4 hour phone call with my niece a little while ago.  I am happy we were able to catch up on things.  I'm really looking forward to her graduation coming up.  I am so proud of her.

🥰

18 hours ago, gwen said:

thinking it's not wise to take financial or investment advice from someone with no money or sense

probably a con game....

~~~~~

True, it is good to be skeptical, therefore, you should use the information you receive as a guideline and be sure to do your homework before you physically invest.

It took 3 straight days of practically non-stop work, but I finally have all of the verification forms and proofs submitted.  Now I'm thinking it's time for a bit of a nap...before the craziness of the day beings in about 2 hours.

there's a crazy old man dragging a huge cross with a Jesus message stapled to it down s. bound Gratiot.

its huge. like an actual cross.

looks homemade 

I got video of him trying to load it back onto the top of his car.

I guess he is protesting the crucifixion?

wtf 

Easter weekend nut jobs are out in full force

I thinking like where did all the time go?  All I did was take care of indoor and outdoor fur babies, spray 2 properties for pests, do some house cleaning, did a workout and make some dinner...

I’m battling some nausea, and thinking about this position that opened up in my company where I did a five week job share and murdered it. I mean, I rocked the shit out of it, and I never say things like that about myself. However, while I am waiting for the position to open up so that I can submit my résumé and cover letter, I still don’t believe for a second that I am a shoe-in. I sure would like to be, though.

On 3/22/2024 at 10:27 AM, WhiteLines said:

Sounds like a helluva good night.

A day without blood is like a day without sunshine.

So what happened was I fell on an outlet with a Plug in it. Broke the plug but the prongs was still inside the outlet and as my body slid down the wall I broke the plug cutting myself on the prongs somehow without being electrocuted 

On 4/4/2024 at 8:15 PM, Anna Phylaxis said:

I’m battling some nausea, and thinking about this position that opened up in my company where I did a five week job share and murdered it. I mean, I rocked the shit out of it, and I never say things like that about myself. However, while I am waiting for the position to open up so that I can submit my résumé and cover letter, I still don’t believe for a second that I am a shoe-in. I sure would like to be, though.

~~~~~

large.593221eca4c5e_SendingPositiveVibesYourWay060217.jpg

On 4/5/2024 at 8:05 PM, SlavicGoth said:

So what happened was I fell on an outlet with a Plug in it. Broke the plug but the prongs was still inside the outlet and as my body slid down the wall I broke the plug cutting myself on the prongs somehow without being electrocuted 

Sounds like a good time.

I am thinking i should crash, burn, and walk away from my life down in southern ohio. Arrangements have already been made to abandon the house in two months, thats how bad of a condition she's run it into.

Oh yeah, i just thought of this too. Near the end of my Rochester Hills job last year y'all never heard from me anymore til now. At the time my wife had called me (which NEVER occurs) and asked if i had just been on the phone... Because she was listening on the baby monitor to a phonecall i was on giving CPS all the kids names, ages, info, etc... which was playing over the radio that was on in Levi's room... I just wanted to share that wtf lol.

19 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

large.593221eca4c5e_SendingPositiveVibesYourWay060217.jpg

Thank you. I am not one to assume that I’m just going to get that position because of what I accomplished while I was there. But damn I hope that’s a deciding factor. The pay increase is going to be wild. I’m already making the most money that I’ve ever made in my life. But this would be wild and I would not be against it.